Lavender Haze

The Loki's came into the bunker and surrounded the three Loki's that had saved Rebecca

The Loki's came into the bunker and surrounded the three Loki's that had saved Rebecca. Rebecca stood close to her Loki while a variant version with pink hair stood next to the two of them.

"You bastard! You led the wolves to our door," Classic Loki yelled out.

"We prefer snakes to wolves," President Loki exclaimed.

"I've eaten both. They die just the same," Kid Loki said, stepping forward.

Boastful Loki placed his hand on the boy's shoulder and held him still, "Apologies, my liege. I betrayed you, and now, I'm king."

"About that..." President Loki said as the men in his army raised their weapons against the three Loki's.

"You can't be serious," Boastful Loki scoffed.

Rebecca tried to leap forward but Loki stopped her by grabbing her arm and keeping her from going forward. "Come on? What did you expect?" President Loki asked, raising his hands in the air.

"That was not the bargain! I gave you our location. IN exchange for shelter and supplies you give me your army and I take the throne," Boastful Loki yelled out.

"Ah, yes. Not so good a bargain. How about this one? My army, my throne?"

"About that–" The army of Loki's suddenly all pointed their weapons at President Loki.

"Why you beef-witted, half faced scrubs. We had a deal!" He yelled out angry of his own army switching sides on him.

"For God's sake,"

The alligator Loki let out a growl as Rebecca reached her hand up to her head feeling her headache coming back. "Why the hell is there an alligator in here?"

"He's a Loki!" the three yelled back.

Rebecca jumped back as the alligator snapped his mouth around President Loki's hand. He growled and was able to pull his arm out but the alligator had bitten his entire hand off. President Loki began to scream as blood poured out of his hand. Loki grabbed Rebecca's hand and guided her through the Loki's fighting each other. She closed her eyes as a pair of Loki's got close to them and luckily ended up missing the two.

Classic Loki used his magic to create an astral projection of himself, Rebecca, Loki, and Kid Loki holding alligator Loki fighting off the other's. "Come on!" Classic Loki yelled out.

Rebecca stared at herself fighting and noticed all the dried blood scattered on her arm. Rebecca took a sharp breath in seeing herself, "Come on!" Kid Loki exclaimed grabbing Rebecca's arm and pulling her away from the fighting.

Classic Loki created some sort of green magic portal in front of them. He ran through first and then Kid Loki and Alligator Loki. "Loki!" Rebecca said noticing that he was looking backwards at the fight. The two glanced at the other and grabbed the other's hand and ran through the portal.