Cuddles and movies

It was a miserable and rainy night in Gotham City so Y/n and his husband Jason, decided to have a cuddles and movie night date. It's been forever since the two vigilantes have had a nice relaxing night at home. Y/n sighed softly as he laid all the snacks out and grabbed some whine. Jason was already in bed as he patted the space next to him.

Y/n smiled as he got into bed with his husband and cuddled close to him while munching on some popcorn and chips. Jason grinned as he flicked through Netlifx movies. After about 10 minutes of bickering the two finally found something to watch.

Jason was eating chips, very loudly, which was annoying Y/n. "Do you have to chew so loudly?" Y/n asked looking at his husband who was now eating ice cream. "Sorry babe." Jason said, mouth full of Ice cream. Y/n gigged as Jason looked at him with a confused look. Jason swallowed his mouth full of ice cream. "What is it?" Jason asked curiously.

Y/n couldn't contain his giggles as he pointed to Jason's chin and nose. "Y-you have ice cream on your chin and nose." Y/n giggled before he wiped the ice cream off Jason's face. Jason blushed madly from embarrassment. "Sorry darling." Y/n chuckled.

Jason playfully rolled his eyes before the pair carried on watching the movie.

But halfway through the movie, the two lovers started making out. "Alright thats enough." Y/n breathed. Jason chuckled. He then kissed Y/ns nose. "I love you." Jason said. Y/n smiled. "I love ya two love." Y/n said before he had a drink before laying his head against Jason's chest.

Jason smiled more as he kissed Y/ns forehead and played with the younger boys hair. He then went back to the movie.

After they both finished watching the movie the two got rid of the rubbish that was scattered over the bed. After the rubbish was disposed of the two decided to bake cookies. Let's just say that did not end well. There was flower all over the kitchen and the two men.

"Well we made a big mess." Jason laughed. Y/n giggled as he kissed jason softly. Jason smiled as he kissed Y/n back.

The two kept laughing as they cleaned up the kitchen. "Jason?" Y/n smirked. "Yeah baby?" Jason asked as he turned around to look at his husband.

Big mistake...

Y/n splashed wip cream in Jason's face. Y/n burst out laughing as Jason licked the cream off his lips. "Yum." Jason said happily.

He then smirked before grabbing the wipped cream. "Baby." Jason sang as Y/ns eyes widened. "NO." He yelled before running away from Jason. Jason laughed loudly as he chased Y/n all around the apartment.

Y/n screamed as Jason pinned him to the floor, sitting on his butt before he sprayed wipped cream all in Y/ns face and hair.

Y/n groaned as he licked his lips. "Mmmm." He hummed.

"We really need a shower." Y/n laughed as Jason laughed too. "Agreed." Jason said as the two stood up and walked into the bathroom. Y/n took his clothes off as Jason ran the shower, taking off his own clothes, before getting in.

After a few seconds y/n joined Jason in the shower. Jason began to wash y/ns hair.

After about 15 minutes the two got out of the shower and got dressed before getting into bed. Y/n yawned as he cuddled close to Jason.

"Goodnight baby boy." Jason mumbled before drifting off to sleep. Y/n smiled as he kissed Jason's forehead before laying his head on his husbands chest. "Goodnight Jaybird." Y/n whispered before falling asleep.

So much for a calm and relaxing movie night date 🥰🥰