Your perfect

Warning:Mention of not eating, self harm and insecurities
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Jason yawned as he crawled through the window of his and his husbands shared house. Jason smiled softly as he took his helmet off.

He saw Y/n curled up in bed fast asleep. Jason smiled softly as he got out of his Red Hood gear and quietly put it away. Jason looked at his husband and kissed the top of his head.

Y/n didn't know that Jason is Red Hood. Jason never told him because he wants to keep him safe. Jason got into bed and wrapped his arms around Y/ns waist.

Y/n sighed softly as he cuddled closer to Jason's warm body. Y/ns lips parted slightly.

Jason smiled softly as Y/n pressed himself closer into Jason's arms. His husband was so adorable when he was asleep. Jason thought.

Jason moved his body closer to Y/n so they were touching from head to toe. Jason gently kissed Y/n's cheek.

The baby started crying in her crib.

Jason sighed and slowly got up. He knew he had to comfort the baby. He kissed Y/n's forehead and quietly tip toed out of the room and to the baby's bedroom.

He picked up the baby and started to rock it gently. He started to sing softly.

The baby kept crying, wanting food.

Jason walked into the kitchen and started making a bottle as he sang to the baby. He then walked out carrying the crying baby and bottle. Once he was back in the baby's room, he gave her the bottle and started rocking her. He kept singing.

Molly sucked her bottle as she looked up at her dad and giggled. "Daddy."

Jason smiled and gently tickled
Molly's stomach.

"That's right, it's Daddy." He said in a soft voice.

Molly giggled as she reached her tiny hand out and grabbed Jason's hair, tugging.

Jason laughed softly. He then tried to gently get Molly's hands off of his hair.

He then moved his head slightly and kissed her forehead.

Molly yawned before she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.
Jason felt his heart melt at how adorable Molly was. He then put her in her crib and covered her with her blanket.

He went back into the room he shares with Y/n and quietly climbed back into bed with him. He pulled Y/n close to him.

Y/n cuddled closer to Jason. Y/ns eyes fluttered open as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Jay? Where have you been?" Y/n asked tiredly. He looked like he's been crying.

Jason looked at him and gently kissed his forehead. "Just checked on Molly and put her in her crib." He said softly. "You okay, sweetheart?" He asked, noticing that he looked like he's been crying.

Y/n rolled his eyes. "Yeah I'm OK." Y/n turned his back on Jason and laid back down.

Jason gently squeezed his husband's hip. "I know when you are lying, you know that right?" He asked softly.

Y/n sat up. "Where do you go every night? Are you having an affair? I want the truth." Y/n said, crossing his arms over his chest.
Jason sighed and pulled his husband close to him.

"I'm the Red Hood." He said softly. "I do it to protect you, and Molly... I-I know it's a stupid excuse. I'm sorry." He said softly.

Y/n looked shocked. "W-What? Your Red Hood? The vigilante Red Hood."

Jason looked down. "Yes." He mumbled softly, ashamed. "I'm sorry I kept hiding it from you. I'm sorry I lied to you." He said softly.

Y/n sighed. "I'm sorry I thought you were having an affair. I should know that you love me." Y/n mumbled. "I just get so insecure." Y/n looked away as he wrapped his arms around his belly.