Yandere Jason Todd x Male Reader (Part 1)

I wrote this with a banging headache so sorry if it isnt that good.
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Jason forced Y/n to drink the water with one hand on his neck while the other stroked his hair. "That's it baby drinking it all. Good boy." Jason smiled before he pulled away. He put the empty glass on the side before he grabbed his helmet. Y/ns wrists were tied with rope and so were his legs so he couldn't leave the bed. "I'm gonna go patrol I'll be back. Love you." Jason kissed the top of his head before heading to the window.

Y/n nodded. He had already made Jason pissed off too much tonight because he tried to escape. Jason has put padlocks on the front door of the apartment and the bedroom. He has also locked all the windows, too.

Y/n couldn't believe he had been kidnapped by his ex-boyfriend. Why couldn't Jason just let him go?

Jason had just stepped out the apartment leaving the keys behind and he was now on the roof. "Damn it I forgot my keys. Oh well I'll climb back in through the window." He thought there was going to be trouble because of what happened earlier.

"That ungrateful brat just doesn't know how good he's got it. No one else would care about him like I do." Jason mumbled to himself.

Y/n had broken the glass as he grabbed a sharp bit and cut the ropeson his wrists and ankles. Y/n sighed with relief. He looked at the burn marks on his wrists. It felt so good to not be tied up anymore. Y/n wanted to escape but he was so tired.

He hasn't had a good night sleep in weeks. Ever since Jason kidnapped him Y/n felt too scared to let his guard down.

After sometime Jason was going back to his room but he noticed the broken glass. The bed was empty and so was the room. Jason looked around the rest of the apartment but he couldn't find him anywhere. "WHERE ARE YOU BABY?!" Jason yelled.

Y/n was running through the streets. He had no shoes on. Y/n ran down an alley before he stepped on glass. Y/n yelped as he felt glass in his foot. Y/n slipped and fell to the ground. His hands were scraped as well as his knees.

Jason burst out of the apartment building and walked towards the alleyway. He saw Y/n crawling on the ground and he walked towards him. He reached down and lifted him up. "There you are I thought I lost you again baby." Jason smiled down at him.

Y/n sobbed. "No. Let me go." Y/n tried to get out of Jason's grip. "SOMEONE HELP. PLEASE." Y/n screamed at the top of his lungs.

Jason covered Y/ns mouth as no one was around. He smiled again "I can't let you leave or your gonna run away again. We both know you can't do that baby." After a few seconds he took his hand off his mouth but still held on to him tight.

Y/ns breathing was quick as he sobbed. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he reached up and tried to pry Jason's hand off of his mouth.

"Calm down baby you're gonna hurt yourself if you don't. I love you and I'm not going to let you ruin this for the both of us." Jason pulled him closer so Jason's body was covering Y/ns while one of Jason's arms wrapped around him.

Y/ns eyes widened as he felt a cloth cover his mouth and nose. Y/n quickly held his breath, not breathing in the chloroform.

Jason looked down at Y/n and saw him holding his breath as he wrapped one of his arms around him to hold him in place. "Stop holding your breath baby it won't work anyways." Jason smirked as he kept the cloth against Y/ns face.

Y/n tried to hold his breath for as long as he could until he no longer could hold his breath. Y/n gasped for air as the chloroform hit his nose.

Y/n felt his eyes grow heavy as everything started to spin. Jason's voice was muffled as Y/n fell to the ground. Y/ns vision was blurry as he looked seeing Jason standing over him.