Mafias Object [Part 2]

Time skip a few days later

Y/n was at a meeting. Red Hood was there along with Penguin, Two face, Deathstroke, killer Croc, Harley quinn, poison ivy, Joker and some others.

Red Hood was very comfortable amongst the other leaders of crime. He was seated with all the other powerful men who ran their own businesses of crime and danger. They were discussing plans that would advance their control over the city. Red Hood was seen as an equal and a friend amongst this meeting, as he sat in a comfortable chair and made sure to be attentive and focused.

Y/n was tapping his foot. He hated this meeting and he hated Red Hood even more.

Red Hood had a smug look on his face as he spoke to the others in this meeting. "If we want to ensure we keep this city in a hold we need to do more than just what we've been doing. The heroes here are beginning to get annoying."

"Aren't you a hero? Or well the son of Bruce wayne?" Y/n smirked as he looked at the Alpha.

Red Hood chuckled as he looked at Y/n. The room went silent as everyone turned their attention towards him. He smirked as he leaned back in his seat. "I'm definitely no hero. I'm a vigilante, sure. But these heroes do just as much damage as they do good. And they've been getting on my nerves. As I was saying, we need to take them down a notch so they can do what they're meant to do. Keep this place in safety."

"We need to think of the real issues here." The omega mumbled

Red Hood looked at the omega, who was a couple seats down from him. He rolled his eyes as he looked back at the people he called his peers. "Real issues... such as? And don't say global warming or world hunger." Red Hood said condescendingly.

"No. Alphas. You guys think you can get away with anything. You know how many deaths and r*pe has happened to omegas in the last week?"

"Oh please, that's just the way the world works. Alphas are above omegas." Red Hood spoke as he rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe he was getting lectured by this stupid omega and about something everyone knew was natural.

Y/n scoffed. "Yeah sure whatever."

Red Hood was getting really fed up with this omega. He couldn't believe he was standing up to him even though he had no basis of argument whatsoever. He needed to shut this omega up for good.

Y/ns leg bounced as he just quietly listened.

Everyone in the room was silent for a few seconds until Red Hood leaned over to the omega and asked in an annoyed tone, "So, do you have anything else to contribute or are you done wasting our time here?"

"Actually yes." Y/n said as he stood up. "There's." Y/n didn't even get to finish his sentence

Red Hood glared at him, trying to force the omega to sit back down and let the more powerful men talk. He wouldn't tolerate anyone other than him speaking like they were his equal.

"Last time I checked red hood you ain't the top villian." Y/n snapped. Deathstroke stood up

Red Hood smirked as he saw Deathstroke get up. He knew he was on Red Hoods side and would back him up. Red Hood turned his head to face Y/n and laughed, "Oh really is that right? Who would you say is the top villian then?"

Y/n glared at Dearhstroke.

Deathstroke glared back at him along with everyone else in the meeting. They all turned their attention from Red Hood to the little omega who had the nerve to speak as if he was on their level.

Y/n wasn't backing down

Deathstroke smirked as the other villains and crime lords looked back and forth between Red Hood and Y/n. "This should be interesting. I'd like to hear what this omega has to say now."