Mafias object (Part 1)

y/n is the next Mafia leader. His parents lead a powerful mob. He has been trained in many weapons and are an incredible sniper. Red Hood aka Jason Todd is trying to get him to reform the mob and join him in taking out villians. Red Hood walks into y/ns mob meeting and immediately has 6 heavy guns trained on him. He puts his hands up and says, '' Heard you're recruiting.''

Y/n raised an eyebrow as the omega looked at the hero. "Yes. Why? You want to join?" The omega asked the alpha

"Not just join. Want to partner with you and take down villians. I'll protect you as you grow as a leader. With my skills and your ability combined. we can make a difference." Jason is a very smart, and powerful individual. He's good at fighting, very powerful and can even use magic. Although that's just barely and mostly weak spells, it can still be useful.

Y/n laughed. "And im supposed to trust and alpha."

Jason was taken aback by his laugh. "You know Alphas and Omegas are naturally meant to be together. I can protect your pack for years to come. Not even to mention I can take out any alpha pack that wants to steal you. I can protect, I can fight, I can think. I'll be an asset to your pack and your strength and abilities will be mine when we inevitably fall together." Jason had a natural way with words even though he seemed rude.

Y/n looked at one of his men. All his men were Alphas. They were his pack. Family.

Red Hood looked at the men, then to Y/n. "You call these men your family? They don't respect you and you know it. They'd ditch you the minute they could get ahead themselves. I can tell they don't trust you and that you don't trust them. I'm not saying we should get rid of them immediately, but you can't trust these men."

Y/n raised an eyebrow. "What so your gonna take my men and think their just ditch me because I'm an omega and your an alpha?"

"I'll say it how it is. These men don't respect you. As an alpha I can notice it in a second. They don't follow you like a pack leader should be. They don't care what you have to say and they could care less if you lived or died. They only follow you because you're their leader. But given the choice between you and their survival, they'd choose their own lives each and every time."

"Alright. Go with red hood." Y/n said to his men to see if they would

The men hesitated. They looked towards Y/n, then to Red Hood. They thought about it for awhile but eventually came to a decision. All of the men sided with Red Hood. "You see? This proves my point. They would betray you, if it meant they could get ahead. I'm trying to protect you. I'm trying to help. I never asked anything of you and I won't unless we partner. I'd die for you and you know it." Red Hood was very intelligent and charming. He always got his way.

Y/n stopped as he looked at all his men. They would never do that If his dad was still in charge.

"What happened to your dad? If I may ask." Red Hood noticed the change in mood with Y/n. He wanted to help in any way he could as they grew closer. He also had a very sharp mind and knew something was bothering Y/n.

"None of your business." Y/n snapped as he looked away. "Your not taking my place **Alpha**."

Red Hood chuckled as he looked down at Y/n. "It's all a matter of time. I can tell that you're not fully in charge here. Your weak. Your men can see it." He was trying to get Y/n to trust him and become weak, so he can easily take over and control him.

Y/n looked at his men. The ones who were there for his **birth**

"I'm sure they were there for your birth and were loyal to you, up until you took over and started leading. You aren't a true leader like I am. You aren't built for this." Red Hood had no sympathy for Y/n as he wanted to take his position over.