Yandere Jason Todd x Male reader (Part 2)

Sorry for having to do this in two parts guys. Sorry if it's bad

Time skip a few weeks later

Y/n was in the kitchen doing the washing up. Jason came through the window after patrol.

Jason walked over to Y/n who was still washing the dishes and he wrapped his arms around him. "Miss me baby?" Jason smirked.

Y/n stopped. He looked Jason up and down. "Your bleeding."

Jason looked down at the blood coming from his arm. "Oh it's just a scrape I got while patrolling." Jason said calmly before pulling some bandages out his pocket and wrapping them around his arm.

Y/n shook his head before he dried his hands. "That's a bullet wound." Y/n said as he sat Jason down and grabbed the med kit. Y/n sat on Jason's lap as he cleaned the wound before taking the bullet out and then stitching the wound together.

Y/n didn't know why he was doing this but these past couple of weeks with Jason just reminded him of how it was when they were dating. It was nice.

Jason winced a bit. But he smiled as he looked at Y/n who was sitting in his lap. He's missed this. "You still care about me baby."

Y/n rolled his eyes and got off Jasons lap. "I don't care about you." Y/n lied as he walked off. But he didn't know. Was he starting to fall in love with Jason again?

Y/n sighed as he sat on the windowsill and looked out into the city. He placed his hand on the glass. He had to admit, he missed being able to go outside.

"Oh I know that's a lie baby." Jason said as he walked over to Y/n and sat down next to him. Jason put his arm around him and pulled him into his body. "Come on baby don't deny it." Jason smirked as he held him close.

Jason knew he was right and that Y/n did still care for him deeply.

Y/n looked away.

Jason smirked as he looked at him. He leaned in slightly. "Baby you can't hide how you really feel from me." He smirked again.

Y/n sighed. "I don't know how i feel Jason."

"I know how you feel baby you're in love with me." Jason smirked as he tilted Y/ns face towards him with his hand.

Y/n sighed again as he looked out the window. He and Jason were together for 8 years before they broke up. Y/n didnt know what to think. Ever since Jason died then came back to life, he changed.

He wasn't Robin he was the Red Hood.

And then Jason kidnapped Y/n a few months ago. "Jason why did you kidnap me?" Y/n whispered.

Jason looked shocked for a moment and he looked away quickly before looking back at him. "I-I need you baby. You're the only thing that makes me feel whole. I just needed you with me. You made me so happy when we were together and I missed that." Jason mumbled.

"I get you still love me Jason. But this." Y/n gestured to the locks on the front door and the windows. "Isn't the way to get me back. And I know that we were together for eight years. OK I get it."

Jason turned his head. "You said it yourself we were together for 8 years before you broke up with me. I loved you and I still love you. You broke my heart I had to get you back." Jason mumbled slightly.

Jason seemed hurt by the fact that he left him before. Jason looked down at the ground for a second before looking back at him while looking at his eyes. "I don't want you to leave me again."

Y/n looked at Jason and his heart ached. The more he looked at Jason. He saw a scared little boy. Jason needed Y/n.

Y/n could feel that love coming back. Y/n placed a hand on Jason's cheek. "I'm not going anywhere. But."

Jason leaned into the touch of his face his heartbeat increasing. He was becoming increasingly excited to know Y/n still had feelings for him. "But?" Jason asked curiously as he tilted his head to the side slightly.

"You need to unlock everything. You need to let me be able to come and go as I please." Y/n said softly.

Jason sighed as he looked away slightly with a guilty feel on his face. "You know I can't do that baby. You'll leave me like last time." Jason was clearly a bit conflicted about this.

Y/n sighed. "Jason please. We can fix this. Fix us." Y/n said as he grabbed Jason's hand.

Jason hesitated for a bit but then he finally spoke. "Fine you can come and go as you please I'll take the locks off." Jason said as he looked at him with a slight smile. Jason was trying to hide the fact that he was relieved at this development.

Y/n sighed with relief. "Thank you Jason."

Y/n sighed softly. He felt Jason's strong arms wrap around him. It felt nice. He felt safe.

He hasn't felt like this in a long time.

Jason's grip was tight but very gentle with him. Jason smiled as he just held him and then kissed the top of his head. "I missed you so much Y/n." Jason mumbled into his hair.