alpha Jason todd x omega reader

I'm so sorry this was very long and shit 😭😭😭😭😭

Danny thought about this for a minute. "Does Jason love you?" Danny asked as he sat up on his bed.

Y/n nodded again and smiled. "He does."

"Are you two going to get married?" Danny asked as his mind tried to accept the idea that Jason will be his stepfather.

Y/n nodded. "We are."

Danny's mind was having a difficult time accepting all this new information. But he was starting to accept it. "Do you think I'll ever like Jason?" Danny asked with concern.

Y/n smiled as he moved some hair form Danny's face. "I hope so. I just want my two favourite and special boys to get along."

Danny smiled as he was being called special. But he still was concerned. "I hope I can like him also." Danny said softly. Danny thought about something before asking. "Can I ask you another question?"

Y/n nodded. "Yeah."

Danny took a deep breath before asking the question. "Will Jason live here with us?"

Y/n smiled. "Yes."

Danny was slightly disappointed when his dad said yes. It meant that Jason was going to be around a lot. Danny stayed silent for a bit before asking more questions. "Will Jason be like my second dad?"

Y/n nodded. "Yeah. It will be nice. Now I'll leave you to do your homework." Y/n said as he stood up and left Danny's room.

Danny nodded at his dad as he was told to do his homework. He watched his dad leave his room before he lay back down on his bed and started thinking. Can I really see Jason as my stepfather? Danny thought.

Y/n yawned as he walked into the kitchen. He smiled as he saw Jason doing the washing up. "Jaybird you've been at work all day. I'll do that." Y/n said softly. Even though Y/n has also been at work all day.

Jason looked up from putting the dishes away and smiled when he saw Y/n. "Hey honey." Jason said as he walked over to Y/n and wrapped his arms around him. "No my job today was easier than yours. I should be the one doing this."

Y/n smiled softly. "Hey did you cut your hand at the shop?" Y/n asked as he looked at Jason's bandaged hand.

Jason noticed his bandaged hand as Y/n asked about it. "Yeah. I did. Don't worry though. It's nothing serious." Jason tried to downplay it but he knew that Y/n wouldn't fall for his words.

Y/n shook his head as he wrapped his arms around Jason's neck. "I love you, my handsome fiancé'." Y/n said smiling.

Jason laughed a little bit as he was called handsome. He pulled Y/n closer to him and placed his hand on the back of his neck. "I love you more my hot and charming fiancee." Jason smiled and rested his head on Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n giggled.

Danny stopped. "Um am I interrupting something?" Danny asked.

Jason and Y/n turned quickly to see Danny. Danny caught them in the act of being a couple. They both quickly stopped hugging and just stood there silently, unsure what to do. Jason felt very awkward in this situation and was unsure if he should say anything.

Danny blinked. "Ew." Danny quickly covered his eyes.

Jason laughed silently. He was pretty sure Danny already knew they were a couple. But now Danny knows just how much they're a couple. Jason walked over to Danny and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Does the thought of us together bug you that much? I thought you'd be used to us by now." Jason said with a joking tone.