I Love You

Here you go Sapphire432 I really hope this Is good for youuu ❤️❤️

Jason  brings his sweet and loveable boyfriend y/n to Wayne manor to meet his family for the first time. Jason and y/n have been dating for a couple of months. The two were madly in love.

Y/n was so nervous as the car pulled up to Wayne manor. Ymn was going to meet Jason's family for the first time.

He looked over at Jason. "Jay I'm so nervous. What if they don't like me."

Jason squeezed y/n’s hand reassuringy as the pulled up to the manor. “Don’t worry. They’re gonna love you. How can they not?” Jason said confidently. He let go of y/n’s hand as he left the car and opened the grand doors of the manor for Y/N.

"But your father is literally Bruce Wayne." Y/n squeaked as he door opened to reveal Alfred the butler.

Alfred gave the two boys an approving grin before letting them pass inside. He gestured towards the dining room where the others were waiting. “Have I met your partner yet, Jason?” Jason heard Alfred exclaim. “No, this is the first time we’re coming out here.” Jason said.  Alfred laughed, and the two boys walked into the dining room.  “This is my boyfriend y/n.” Jason introduced him to the people at the table.

Y/n smiled brightly. He looked at everyone in the room seeing Jason's older brother Dick Grayson, and his younger brothers Tim drake and Damian Wayne. And of course Jason's father Bruce Wayne himself.

Jason’s whole family greeted y/n warmly. Jason could see how nervous y/n was and his instinct was to hold his hand so he did. Tim seemed to get along especially well with y/n. He seemed to be a bit more shy like y/n and they seemed to get along well. Bruce seemed to approve of y/n and was especially polite. Dick, who was quite a flirt with girls himself, could tell how much Jason loved and cared for y/n.

Time skip

Through out the day Y/n and Jason did loads of cute couple things.

They were making cakes right now and they were making a bit of a mess. Y/n gasped as Jason spread icing on his nose.

“Oops. I guess you got a little there.” Jason said with a giggle. As he tried cleaning the icing of Y/N’s nose it spread all over his cheek. “Looks like I got a bit on myself too. Guess we need to fix our faces up.” Jason joked with a laugh.

Y/n giggled as he kissed Jason softly.

Jason passionately kissed back as he continued cleaning the icing of his face. As the icing continued spread they continued kissing. Soon both boys were covered in icing and laughing hysterically.

Pretty soon the whole family were in the kitchen and adding to the mess.

Y/n got along really well with everyone of Jason's family. Even Damian.

Damian was definitely a little hesitant at first but y/n managed to win him over, eventually resulting in the two getting along great. And everyone was getting along really well by now, except for maybe Bruce who was getting a little annoyed by the mess everyone was making.

Eventually they all did clean up. Y/n and Jason were in the shower. Y/n washed Jason's hair before pecking his lips.

"I love you." Y/n said.

Jason blushed from the sweet gesture as he looked back at Y/n. “I love you to.” Jason pulled Y/n into a deep kiss as the water washed over them.

Y/n wrapped his arms around Jason's neck and kissed him back. Y/n opened his mouth and let Jason slip his tongue in.

Jason gave a soft moan as his tongue wrapped with Y/n’s. He pushed himself into the kiss making the kiss deeper and more passionate.

Time skip

After their shower Y/n and Jason headed downstairs and sat at the table for dinner.

Dinner went really really well.

Everyone was talking, telling jokes and just enjoying a pleasant family gathering. Y/n fit in perfectly. And Bruce was definitely quite impressed with Jason’s pick for a boyfriend.

Another small time skip

Y/n and Jason were cuddling in Jason's bed watching a movie.

The two were fast asleep.

They snuggled together closely, their breathing and heartbeats synced. It was a peaceful scene. Jason mumbled to himself something in his sleep.

After all these years, after everything Jason has been through he has found the man he loves.

Jason was happy.

Jason was home

~The end~