A magical Christmas 🎄 ✨️

Jason thought it seemed ridiculous how his december has matched every hallmark movie ever made. He had been tree shopping, ice skating, had a snowball fight in wayne manor, and now found himself shopping for presents.

He wouldn’t have it any other way, watching Y-n walk down the bush christmas lit streets, the soft snow falling against their matching beanies. He adored how he would look back at him, his smile soft and noticeably excited for the holiday.

His voice snapped him out of his daze. “Hey Jay? You think Damien would want some new coloring pencils?”

If seeing him with a cold red nose wasn’t warming enough, him shopping for his many siblings definitely was.

“The demon child would like anything you get him.” Jason grumbled, playing off his utter love for Y-n. “You don’t have to get him anything, yknow?” He says, walking over to the shop window he was looking into, noticing an expensive coloring set.

Y/n pouted as he looked at his boyfriend. "But I Want to."

Jason raised a brow, looking at him for a moment “Are you sure you wanna get him something? He’s just gonna chew on them or rip it up and spit them back out. At least that’s what happened all the other years I can remember.”

Looking back at the shop, he saw they also had a mini coloring stand that would fit perfectly in Damien’s bedroom. They had a tendency to spoil his youngest brother.

The omega nodded his head. He got the stand and pencils for Jason's youngest brother. Y/n grinned at his boyfriend. The alpha was usually so grouchy so Y/n was happy that his boyfriend is happy for once.

His expression softened as he saw him smiling - it really was such a rare sight. He thought about teasing him, but decided against it, not wanting to ruin the progress he’s made. That kid sure was good at making him smile.

Jason paid for the stand and the pencils, handing the bag over. “He’s gonna be super hyped to see this, thank you.”
"Yeah." Y/n smiled as he and Jason got in the car, driving back to wayne manor. On the way Jason mentioned kids.

"Er kids?" The omega asked nervously

Jason smirked, turning his head back to look at him as he drove. He definitely caught onto the nervous tone and chuckled. “Yeah, at least one kid, but with that many siblings how could I not want more?”

He paused for a moment, seeing the nervous expression only becoming more apparent, “You don’t want kids, do you?”

"No I um." Y/n looked out the window.

He wasn’t surprised in the slightest with the answer, he probably should have asked that before bringing up kids. He felt awkward as he waited for him to finish talking, looking straight ahead as they rode in silence.

“Did you wanna talk about it?” He finally asked, though he kept his eyes on the road.

"Let's just er wait till after Christmas." Y/n said. Jason has always wanted kids but every time he's mentioned it this month y/n always changes the subject

He nodded, he wasn’t sure if he was going to get a definitive change in answer in a few days but it was enough for him. The longer they continued to ride, the worse the silence got.

“You could’ve just told me you didn’t want us to have kids,” he said softly, finally taking his eyes off the road. He knew it was important to him, so he probably should’ve made clear what Y’n’s stance was on it.

The omega looked out the window

Seeing the lack of eye contact once again, he decided to let the subject rest for now. They eventually pulled into the manor, coming to a stop. His expression was soft as he realized Y’n wasn’t ready to share but he hoped they could continue to talk.