Soulmates (Part 1) {Omega Jason X Alpha Male Reader}

Jason was locked in his apartment beating his punching bag. He was seething with anger after finding his soulmate and that was the last thing he wanted. Even more so with Y/n being the most deadly assassin in the world and his close heat.

"Why out of everyone did it have to be him?" Jason screamed, punching the punching bag with tears in his eyes.

Y/n had snuck through the window without the famous Jason Todd aka red Hood noticing. Y/n leaned against the wall as the alpha listened to the omegas ranting to himself.

He continued punching the punching bag as he took the gloves off and threw them to the ground. He wiped the tears from his face and looked up at the window, noticing Y/n. He instantly turned red and froze.

Y/n sighed as he walked over to the omega. The alpha towered over Jason. "You were saying?"

He started shaking like a leaf and he started stammering. "N-nothing. I was just....I was just...I was just doing my normal workout that's all."

Y/n chuckled as he walked closer to Jason and lifted his chin up. The alpha sniffed the air. "You should start building your nest little one." The mercenary said softly.

Jason's heart raced at the sound of his voice. He looked into his eyes and instantly melted. "I-I'm not building a nest!" He said sternly, even though he wanted to melt into an omega puddle.

Y/n blinked as he tilted his head. His hands went onto Jason's waist. "But your heat will be soon love."

He tried to stay strong but the heat was getting to him. He was in denial but he couldn't fight the urge to just get down and build the nest. He tried to step back but Y/n was holding him in place. He gritted his teeth and looked down with a frown. "I'm fighting my heat dammit, I'm not giving in. I won't."

Y/n smiled."You should be doing your nest. Look I'll help you."

Jason punched Y/n hard across the face. "Leave my apartment. I hate you. I hate that your my soulmate, you will not be helping me with my heat, you won't be knotting me, and you definitely won't be getting me pregnant." The omega yelled.

Y/n stepped back. He was shocked by the way Jason was acting. And it broke the alphas heart.

"But I'm your soulmate. We're supposed to be together." y/n said quickly.

Jason had his guard up, his fists clinched. He wouldn't let this assassin take control over him and he hated the fact that the universe had forced them together with their heat but he still hated him. "We're not supposed to be anything. I hate you. I. Hate. You. I don't want to be with you."

Y/n tried to reach for Jason's hand. "But."

Jason slapped his hand away. He was going to resist any and every single one of Y/n's attempts to make him submit and he was going to resist any of his advances. He took a step back "Get out of my apartment. I don't love you and I never will."

Y/n sighed as his suit went over his body and his helmet went over his face. "I'll see you around Red Hood. You take care of yourself."

He scoffed "I know what you're doing. I know you're trying to make me feel bad for not submitting. It won't work. So get out of here and don't come back." He growled.

Y/n sighed as he left the omega alone.

The omega looked down and sighed. He couldn't deny that his heart was aching after Y/n left. His heat was raging and he hated that he wanted him to come back so badly. His knees were weak and he wanted nothing more than to submit to Y/n.

Time skip

A few days had passed since Y/n had visited Jason's apartment. The omega was back to his usual schedule. It was morning time and Jason was on his couch watching TV.