Part 2/Chapter 4

"...Was that Monokuma again?" Mirai asked.

"No... I don't wanna... Even see him again... Not after yesterday." I said, feeling my hand beginning to shake.

"It'll be okay, Sachi. Afterwards, we can talk more about music, and maybe we can even find someone else to join our little band, okay?" Tomoka patted my back and began to get up, along with Mirai. "Besides... I don't think he's gonna let us stay away."

I nodded, an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I got up and started to follow both of them out of the hotel.

When we got outside, everyone else was already there. "Took you long enough." Allie said, rolling her eyes.

"So why were we even brought here?" Amy asked.

"Upupupupu... Well, if you'd turn your little heads over here..." I heard a small snicker come from behind me. I immediately whipped around to face the direction it came hold. And... Lo behold... There stood Monokuma.

"M-Monokuma..?! The hell do you want?!" Ishibuko yelled.

"Wowie! You act like you don't even know it was me behind that speaker! Or are you just that dumb?" Monokuma let out a sickening laugh. "Upupupu... I guess you really do have mashed potatoes for brains!"

"Shut it! You know what I mean! Tell me why you called us here!" Ishibuko shouted again.

"Well, I was gonna give you all a surprise, but maybe I won't if you're gonna have that kind of attitude." Monokuma said jokingly.

"Ishibuko! Shut it!" Allie yelled.

"You shut it!" Ishibuko yelled back.

"Ishibuko, you're just embarrassing yourself," Amy retorted. "So you'd be smart to shut up."

"Why am I in the wrong here!?" Ishibuko asked, rather loudly.

"... Anyway... What is the surprise that you're talking about?" Aiko asked.

"Ooh! Is it a delicious cake?!" Haru asked, her eyes sparkling.

"No, of course not!" Monokuma yelled. "I was nice enough to open up a little more of these mountain areas to you!" Monokuma then turned around and pointed toward the distance. There, you could see that part of the wall that was locking us in was opened up, a large, gaping are leading to who knows where.

"So it's another area we get to explore?" Chidori asked. "Seems interesting enough."

"Well let's get going then!" Mars suggested. "No use just standing here, right?"

"Y-Yeah... I-I agree." Hikari agreed.

"S-Same here..." Yukiya also said, taking after Hikari.

Mars then ran ahead of us and waved. "Then let's go!" Marje then ran after them, making sure to stay close by. I couldn't help but smile a bit at the sight. The others decided to go on ahead, as well. I was just about to, too, if it weren't for her.

"So are you going to head over, too? What a pity. I was hoping I could talk to you." I turned around as quickly as I could. Just as I had thought, it was her. Izumi.

"W-What do you want with me?" I asked, cautious.

"Woah, hey. I just wanted to talk." She smiled, but it wasn't a genuine one. "Do you mind staying back for a bit?"

"... What. Do. You. Want?" I asked, my voice becoming stern.

"Fine. I can tell that you're not going to be very nice, are you? Look." She took a few step towards me, and I gulped. "About this morning... I think it's best if you don't do that again."