Part 2/Chapter 9

"G-Gone missing..?!" I asked, fear rising in my voice. "But I thought they were with you!"

"They w-were, but... They w-went out to g-get something, a-and they haven't come back for a l-long time!" Hikari said worriedly.

"Have you looked around for her?" I asked.

"I looked a-around the hotel, b-aut that's about it..." she admitted.

"Then we should go look for her. Maybe even try to get the others to help, too! It'll go quicker that way!" I said, trying to raise her spirits.

"O-Okay! Let's go g-get some p-people, then!" Hikari said.

"Alright. I'll get the people on the second floor, and you get the people on the third. Is that okay?" I told her.

"Y-Yes! I'll go r-right now!" she then sped up the stairs, and I followed her. She continued to go up the second staircase, while I stayed on the second floor.

I then went around knowcking on multiple doors and yelling. "Everyone! Come out, I need your help!"

After waiting and yelling a bit more, I got more people to come out. Chidori, Tomoka, Marje, Mars, and Izumi came out. Besides me, there were two other rooms on the floor, but they were Amy and Allie's and they weren't here at the moment, so everyone was here.

"What happened?" Chidori asked, looking worried.

"Is everything alright? You look and sound worried..." Tomoka said quietly.

"It's Yukiya! She's gone missing. We need you guys to help look for them! Can you split up in to groups or something?" I asked them.

Just at that moment, Hikari came down with the others, which included Mirai, Aiko, and Haru. I assumed that Yukiya would've been with them, too, but she was missing. That only leaves...

"Where's Ishibuko?" I asked.

"I-I checked his room... B-But he wasn't th-there..!" she exclaimed.

"You mean he's missing, too?!" I asked, starting to feel scared.

"He i-is!" Hikari stuttered. "At least... Th-That's what it l-loos like!"

"The we need to get going. Now. We should split into groups, that way no one else gets lost or goes missing." I suggested.

"G-Got it. I can g-go with you, i-if that's okay?" Hikari asked.

"Perfect. We should find two more people, then." I told her.

"Uhm... If you don't mind. Marjie and I would like to join you both." Mars said to us. Marje nodded his head.

"Perfect," I nodded at the two of them. I then looked at everyone else. "Everyone, please go find some other people to partner up with! The four of us are gonna get going so we don't waste anymore time!"

Most of the others nodded, or gave us a simple "Okay,". After that, Hikari, Marje, Mars, and I headed down and out of the hotel.

"Where should we start looking?" Mars asked.

"Why don't we cover the first area. That way, we can send the others to the second area, since it's larger and has more hiding areas." I suggested.

"O-Okay! Where should w-we go first, th-then?" Hikari asked.

"Why don't we start with the supermarket?" Mars said. "It's the closest."

"Okay. Let's go then. No time to wate!" I then started to run towards the supermarket, and the other three followed. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the others heading out of the hotel.

"Hey! Where should we look?" Haru asked. She was with Aiko, Tomoka, and Mirai.

"Try going to the second area! Tell the others to go there, too!" I ordered.

"Got it!" Haru shouted. They then started towards the opening in the wall that had opened up.

"Let's keep going." I told the others.

"O-Okay!" Hikari agreed, and we then made our way into the supermarket.

We shouted Yukiya's name for who knows how long. Eventually, though, we heard a certain someone.

"What the hell, you guys?! It's literally almost midnight!" I could tell by the voice and language that it was Ishibuko. Just as I had thought, his

head popped out from behind one of the shelves.

"Hey! There you are!" Mars shouted.

"Yukiya's gone missing, and we've all split up to look for them. Have you seem them?" I explained.

"No. I've been trying to find new guitar strings here the whole time!" Ishibuko shouted.

"Can you at least come over and help us-" I was about to finish my sentence, when I heard a sick, but familiar sound.

BING BONG DING DONG. The noise had come, once again, from the speakers. The sound echoed more nw that we were inside the supermarket.

Monokuma's voice then came loud and clear from said speakers. "A body has been discovered! Please make your way over to the shed in the second area!"

My eyes widened, and my body started to shake. "W-Wha..?"

"Shit! Not again!" Ishibuko yelled. He then started running towards the exit like a lightning bolt, trying his best to get to the designated area.

"A-A... B-Body discovery a-anouncement..?!" Hikari stuttered. "No... This isn't h-happening..!" she then followed Ishibuko, as if she had to prove to herslef that everything was fine.

"Sachi... W-We need to go... We can't stay here..." Mars put a hand on my shoulder.

"... Right. We... We should go... But... I don't know if I can bring myself to do this again..." I admitted.

"... I understand how you feel, but we don't have a choice. We have to get going." Mars said, nudging my shoulder.

I then felt another hand on my shoulder, small and warm. I looked to my side and saw Marje, smiling. It was a sad one, but he was trying nonetheless.

I almost gave him a small hug, but I didn't know how he would react to it. So instead, I just said, "Let's go."

The three of us then made our way to the second area, running as fast as we could. It took a bit, but we eventually arrived at the shed, out of breath, but full of fear.

There was a rather large crowd circled around it, and you could see expressions of horror plastered on each face. On all, except one. Izumi.

I then slowly walked over, hesitant, but curious. I didn't want to see, but something urged me... Something deep and powerful forced me to move towards the scene.

As I slowly peaked inside, I felt my eyes widen, and my jaw drop.

Inside, leaning against the far wall, was Yukiya, the Ultimate Ice Skater, with a pale and horrified expression on her face. She was sitting down, and her arms were splayed out next to her. Both of er wrists seemed to be slit, as well as bruised. Next to her left had lay a pink, bloody knife, and in her lap was a small slip of paper that had been folded a few times.

I let out a loud, sickening scream.