Part 2/Chapter 8

After a while, it was around 11:20 P.M. I had spent a rather long time sketching out some ideas I had for a drawing, and I felt like playing some piano, since Amy, Chidori and I were going to be playing soon.

I was getting ready for bed, when suddenly, I heard a knock on my door. "Who could be wanting me at this hour?" I thought out loud.

I walked over to the door. "Who is it?" I asked loudly.

"It's Allie. Open the door." she said sternly.

"... What do you want..?" I asked, feeling nervous.

"Amy wanted me to get you so you guys could talk about music or some shit." she replied.

"Oh." I said. They did say they would talk to me later about it... I guess I'll just have to be careful, just in case.

I very carefully opened the door. I saw Allie on the other side. She didn't seem to be armed, and she wasn't in a defensive or offensive position. I relaxed a little. "Are you coming, or what?"

"I'm coming." I said, and I stepped out of my room, closing the door behind me.

"Why did she want me so late at night?" I asked.

"She said that it took her a while to make it. After that, he hung out with me and forgot to give it to you. So I'm getting you now." she explained.

"Oh, I see." So straight-forward... I don't get how a straight-forward person could hang out with another straight-forward person so much...

"I rode my motorcycle here, so you're gonna have to sit in the back of it." Allie suddenly said.

"Oh. Okay, that's fine with me." I said. The rest of the way was pretty silent. It kinda creeped me out. Once we got outside the hotel, Allie hopped on her motorcycle.

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up and get on." she said, making sure there was enough room for me.

"Sorry." I said, and I got on the motorcycle.

"As much as I hate to say it, you're going to have to hold on so you don't go flying off." she said.

"Okay."

"And if you even brush my waist, then I'll go one hundred miles per hour and throw you off the motorcycle." she warned me.

"... Right..." I put my hands on her shoulders. "Is this okay, then?"

"... I don't care, just not my waist." she said quietly.

After that, she started up the motorcycle, and we were off.

"So where is she?" I asked as we rode.

"She's at the thrift store. We were looking around there together." she explained.

"... Oh. Okay, then." I didn't want to ask anymore questions.

Once we got there, I saw Amy waiting outside. Allie quickly turned off the motorcycle and got off, and so did I.

"... Hey." I said.

"Took you long enough. So I guess you know why I wanted you here?" Amy asked.

"For the music, right?" I guessed.

"Yes. I wrote some for the piano parts. I need to do more work for the cello. Here." they passed me a few pieces of paper, and I did a small look-through.

"Wow. You're really good at writing music." I said, impressed.

"Well, yes, why wouldn't I be?" she asked.

"I think I could do this, if you give me some time to practice!" I said, feeling happy.

"I'll give you three days." he said.

"Three..? ... Could we maybe make it to four at least? I still have my other band, too..." I asked shyly.

"Fine. I can work with that. Also." he started.

"Also?" I repeated.

"I'm in the middle of making a book, and I need a front cover for it. I was going to ask you if you could make one." she mentioned.

"A book cover?! Oh, yes, I would love that!" I semi-shouted.

"Okay, I get it. No need to be so loud." Amy said, visibly irritated.

"So... What were you thinking? Did you have anything specific in mind?" I asked.

"... I need a girl to be holding a knife behind her back, facing away from the reader. And she needs to be looking back towards the reader while putting a finger to her lips. And the knife needs to be bloody, too." they explained.

"So it's a murder-mystery, eh? What's it called?" I asked.

"It's called. 'Whisked Away by the Blood'. If you do a good job, I might let you read it afterwards." he said.

"I'd be happy to! Do you want my to draw the title in a certain way?" I asked.

"If you could put it in the middle of the book cover and make it look like the words are dripping blood, that would be perfect." Amy said, a small smile forming on their lips.

"What about what the woman is wearing?" I asked.

"She has brown, long, curly hair, and she wears a long, green dress. Is that good enough?" Amy asked.

"Perfect. I'll get working on it right away!" I said excitedly.

"Is that all?" Allie asked.

"That's all. She can leave now."

"On my own, or is Allie taking me back?" I asked.

"You're lucky you even got to touch that thing. Go back on your own." Allie ordered.

"Sorry, then. I'll go." I said, sounding mad, even though I was really excited to get to work.

With a spring in my step, I started on my way towards the hotel, thinking about different ways how to cram in time to work on both the art and music with both "bands".

* * *

It was about ten to fifteen minutes later when I arrived at the hotel lobby. It was a rather long walk from the thrift store to the hotel.

I entered the lobby, only to find Hikari, who looked rather worried.

"Hikari? What are you doing? Weren't you supposed to be at a

sleepover with Yukiya?" I asked.

"S-Sachi! Oh, Sachi! P-Please, I need y-your help!" she shouted.

"Help? What happened?" I wondered.

"I-It's Yukiya..! She's g-gone missing..!"

Fanganronpa: Destination DespairOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara