TRUTH BULLETS: CASE TWO

Monokuma File #2: The victim is Yukiya Yasu. They were found in the shed outside the wood at around 11:50 P.M. The time of death is estimated to be at around 11:25 P.M. sharp. There are bruises on their wrists. Just above the bruises are slits in their wrists.

Yukiya's Slit Wrists: Their wrists are slit. They must've done it on their own, since they left a suicide note.

Yukiya's Bruised Wrists: Right below the slits, there are bruised areas, as if they were sprained. Is this connected to their suicide?

Suicide Note: A note with Yukiya's final words. "I'm sorry, everyone. The pain and grief... It was just too much to handle. I didn't want things to end like this, but I was afraid of burdening you all with my problems. I hope you all can move on after this, and I hope that you all don't mourn me. Thank you for being suck kind friends, truly. But this seems to be the end... Goodbye. -Yukiya Yasu" What was going on that made them commit suicide?

Knife: A knife found by Yukiya's body. It has blood on it. It seems that it was the weapon they used to kill herself.

Hikari's Account: Hikari and Yukiya were having a sleepover, when Yukiya told Hikari that they were going to get something from the thrift store. Hikari wanted to go with them, but Yukiya insisted that she stay. After they left, Hikari waited a little while. After what seemed to be too long, Hikari went out to search for her. When she got to the hotel lobby, she saw Ishibuko run past her, coming from the rooms. She tried to get him to stop, but he didn't. Then Sachi showed up and listened to what she said, and the two of them got the others to help look for Yukiya.

Ishibuko's Account: Ishibuko was practicing guitar when one of his strings broke. He wanted to try to be back by midnight, so he hurried to the supermarket. On his way there, he passed by Hikari in the hotel lobby. She haid something, but he didn't stop to listen. He then got into the store and began searching for new guitar strings, when Sachi, Hikari, Mars, and Marje came and told them that Yukiya was missing. After that, the Monokuma Announcement went off.

Chidori's Account: He was sleeping when he heard knocking on his door and Sachi yelling. He left his room, where he was told that Yukiya was missing. Since everyone had already paired up with other people, he was stuck with Izumi. Not wanting to disobey her, he listened to what she said, and investigated the second area, like he was told. The two of them then came across Amy and Allie at the thrift store, who were looking around. They explained the situation to them, and then the Monokuma Announcement went off. They then hurried to the shed by the woods where they found Yukiya.

Missing Knife: A missing knife from a knife stand in the thrift store. Could this be the same knife from the shed..?

Plastic Bags: Plastic bags that the thrift store uses to store things in after you buy them. These are only found at the thrift store.

Opened Handcuffs and Socks: Multiple packs of clothing, including socks, seemed to have been opened and then put back away again. There was also a pack of handcuffs that looked like they had been opened, but the pair of handcuffs were still inside. Maybe someone opened them but didn't like it, so they put it back?

Scuffs on Hot Springs Floor: Random scuff marks on the flooring of the hot springs. It looks like they were made from someone not picking up their feet while walking, or something in relation to that. They also seem to come in a trail, from the front door, to the door of the gender-neutral bathrooms, the changing room, and the baths.

Messed Up Bath and Body Cleansers: In one of the showers, some of the body wash and hair products were messed up and lying on the floor of the shower. Maybe someone used it and forgot to put them back on the shelf of the shower..?

Wet Floor: The floor by the water was wet, as if someone was splashing around in the water, and it got on the floor. But who would have been in the hot springs at this hour..? Surely the water would've dried if someone was in it at daytime... 

Gray Piece of Plastic: A small, piece of gray plastic that was floating around in the water of the hot springs. It was very thin. It wasn't here before.