Authors notes

First thing is I have NO rights or ownership of any of the pictures (including cover photo)! I found them all on google and I would love to give credit but have no way too

I already posted this story with a few chapters in it but I decided to delete it because a new idea came to mind and I didn't want to keep editing it over and over again. I will do my best to post chapters as much as I can but with this new idea it's going to take a while and I apologize for that very much.

So I am currently working on this story and I honestly still don't have an ending (yet). It might not make any sense whatsoever because I am thinking about it right on the spot and I am honestly sorry for that.

Also, I am going to add a random language in the story to go with the made-up countries and cities. I know that they will make no since what so ever so you can just skip them if you'd like. 🙏🏼

Anyway, this story came to my mind when I saw a random question that asked "If you could have any superpower which one would you have?" I answered it plain a simple (in my notes app) but then I started putting more things into it and soon enough a story came to mind. This is that story.

Without further ado here is my story.

Also just to say this is the height difference between Kylie (Yuno 5'7") and Elsie (Asta 5'1")
(BTW I SHIP THEM 🙈😝❤️)

Also just to say this is the height difference between Kylie (Yuno 5'7") and Elsie (Asta 5'1")(BTW I SHIP THEM 🙈😝❤️)

267 words

267 words