Chapter 13 Sakura Blossom

(Kylie's POV)

Well tomorrow (April 20th) is my second anniversary with my beautiful girlfriend Elsie Adachi. I love her so much. It has been so amazing, fun and loving.

Of course though we do have our bad days such as arguments and disagreements. Cassadie always helped us through it. She told me that she really does love us together and hopes that we last for a long time. One night it got so bad we almost broke up over a misunderstanding. So after noticing that we just needed some time apart we both apologized to each other about the things we said. We had a long talk about what happened and we were able to patch things up.

We go on so many dates together and of course we still hang out with her sister as much as we can as well. Just like Elsie promised Cassadie just because we are together we did not make our best friendships awkward. We all hang out together no matter what.

    We are currently in our third year of high school as Juniors and everyone in school learned fast that Elsie and I are dating because I made it known. I tend to get jealous, overprotective and a little bit possessive of her. When I see someone messing with her or even trying to flirt I go right to them and make it known that Elsie is MY GIRLFRIEND. I thought she wouldn't like it but I don't think it bothers her. In fact when I do that I always hear her do her cute giggle that I love so much.

Anyways, like I was saying, tomorrow is our second year anniversary. Today is Friday, April 19th, and I am sitting in class waiting for the bell to ring signaling that school is over. I need to tell Elsie something important... well more like to ask her. I thought, 'What if she says no? I mean I know she won't because we're dating. Or that she can't go tomorrow? I didn't even think about that. She might be busy tomorrow.'

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard the bell ring. I took a deep breath in and thought, 'Well might as well ask now and get it over with.' I let go of the breath when I thought, 'Ok I can do this.'

I collect my things and walk up to Cassadie and Elsie who are waiting by the door just like always so we can all walk home together. I grabbed Elsies hand and intertwined our fingers when we walked out the door. Cassadie is on the other side of her.

About halfway to their house I thought, 'Ok it's now or never.'

I waited until Cassadie and Elsie stopped talking. When they did I cleared my throat to get their attention. They both looked up at me knowing that it worked. I smirked and said, "Well now that I got your attention there's something I want to tell Elsie."

Elsie gave a huge smile as she said, "Sure thing babe. What is it?"

I felt myself get nervous again when I heard the pet name. I cleared my voice again and said, "Well as you know tomorrow is April 20th, our two year anniversary..."

She had the same smile on her face and a tint of pink on her cheeks as she excitedly said, "I know right. It's crazy how fast time goes when you're in love and having fun with your best friend."

I felt a blush creep up. I smiled and said, "Yeah I know right. Well I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tomorrow. I found a really cute spot online that I know you would love!"

Her face lit up with a bright blush and a smile that could outshine the sun itself. She nodded her head fast, threw herself on me and gave me a huge hug. I am much taller than her. She fits right under my chin. She practically screamed, "Yes of course I would love to go on a date with you!"