Chapter 20 Spiritual Woods

It has been a couple years since we graduated from high school. A couple of exciting things have happened since then.

The first thing is that all three of us got accepted into the same college called 'University of Bellerose' though we didn't know at the time. We all decided to keep it a secret from each other until we got accepted into the college of our choice.

The second thing is that my sister, Cassadie got together with Cersie!

The day they got together we were all hanging out in my room just talking, laughing and having a good time. The next thing I know Cassadie asked me to go with her to her room real quick. She walked to talk about something.

I got up and followed her to the door. I looked toward Cersie who had a confused look on her face. I smiled and said, "We are going to the kitchen real quick to get snacks and drinks."

She smiled, nodded her head and went on her phone.

When we made it to Cassadie's room she went straight to her nightstand and opened up her drawer. She took something out and held it up to her chest and held it there for a bit. She took a deep breath, turned around and gave me a small smile. She handed me what looked like a piece of paper. When I looked down at it she said, "I don't know if you remember but I had asked both you and Cersie to show me what your favorite place in the world is?"

I nodded my head and said, "Yes I remember that. I showed you a park called 'Crescent Meadows 🌙'  in the country of Stokton. It's a lake in the shape of a crescent moon but I showed you because on one side it has sakura blossom forest since it's my favorite flower."

She nodded her head, smiled sadly and said, "I remember when Kylie asked me the same question and got me to ask for me to ask you for her because she wanted to take you somewhere special for your two year anniversary."

A tear came to my eyes and one rolled down my right cheek as I thought about that memory. My voice slightly cracked when I said, "I didn't know she asked you about that. It was one of the best dates we ever went on."

There was a moment of silence before Cassadie said, "I'm sorry I made you cry. I just wanted to know if you could take us there because I wanted to ask out Cersie at this place since it's her favorite spot."

I looked down and saw two pictures and they were in a beautiful spot. The first one was in between a tree with what looked like it had red leaves. Through it you could see a castle.

I got curious about it and walked over to my dresser and grabbed a book. It was hardback with a red and yellow striped spine, the book itself was plain red with big yellow letters for the title that said "World's Monuments", it was heavy but it wasn't very sizable, and turned it into a chapter called 'Country of Gregro'. When I found it I read out loud, "It's called 'Calmbolton Palace'. Its five-tiered, six-story main tower, built in the late 16th century, is the oldest surviving castle tower in the nation of Gregro.

 Its five-tiered, six-story main tower, built in the late 16th century, is the oldest surviving castle tower in the nation of Gregro