Chapter 11 Shooting Star

Just like I promised it has not become awkward between us as best friends. It has been a year since then and we are currently in our second year of high school as Sophomores. During that time the other kids in school learned pretty fast that Kylie and I were dating. A lot of them are supportive. Of course, there are kids out there who don't like our relationship and try to bully us for it. Kylie gets upset and always protects me (she is super protective and a little jealous) but we don't care at all.

Now don't get me wrong it has been a little fun and loving (going on special dates, having sleepovers, and loving being with each other practically every day) but of course, not all relationships are like that. We do have our fair share of arguments, disagreements, feelings getting hurt, and such like that. But we always come out amazing at the end of it. Mainly because of Cassadie helping us. She's told me that she really does love us together and hopes that we last for a long time.

Anyways, today is Monday, April 15th and our one-year anniversary is on Saturday. So I want to do something special for her. So I told her to get ready for a very special date and to dress casually but kinda fancy. Also to be ready at about 8 p.m. on Saturday!

The weekend came in a blink of an eye. Just because I am both excited and nervous I already have my outfit picked out (thanks to the help of my mother and Cassadie).

Right now it is 7 p.m. so that means I have an hour to get ready. I got my things ready and took a shower. After my shower, I got dressed. I am wearing a black, off-the-shoulder dress with a black neck high see through illusion that goes down to a sweetheart neckline embroidered with flowers. In the middle is a black belt. The sleeves are long; they start just below my shoulders with an elastic band around my forearm that goes all the way down to my wrists. The bottom of the dress has lilac hibiscus flowers. The dress has a fishtail (slightly longer in the back and shorter in the front). The inside of the back is also lilac; it goes down just above half of my thighs. My shoes are slip-on black ballerina flats with a lilac bow on the front.

 My shoes are slip-on black ballerina flats with a lilac bow on the front

When I finished getting ready I saw that it was 15 minutes until eight. I grabbed a small lilac clutch purse that had two small silver chains that had four small butterflies hanging from them. It was big enough to carry my house keys, phone, charger, and wallet (Inside my wallet I have a small picture of my family in front of our house. Where I want to take her I'm going to need it to get us back home).

 Where I want to take her I'm going to need it to get us back home)