Sia La Luce

"Let me out! I need to use the bathroom!" Kaoru rose up next to him. Kojiro was a little slower to wake.

When he heard the cry again, he dashed out of bed. Rushing down the steps he saw that Reki was already releasing the door lock for the Yeti. Kojiro smiled as he watched the lanky teen walk out. He rushed past everyone to the bathroom.

"Feeling better?" Kojiro called after him.

He heard a muffled "uh-huh." Come from the closed door.

Kojiro looked up to see Kaoru on the steps. The fox was dressed in the white cherry blossom robe. The way it hung over his body had Kojiro's mind going to a not so safe place. The Fu dog shook his head. He gave a little snort, before coming to the stairs.

"How about I whip up some breakfast." He asked holding out a hand to the gorgeous man on the stairs.

"Alright, but what time do you open the restaurant?" Kaoru asked.

"Noon. It's lunch and dinner only." Kojiro offered.

The Kitsune smiled as they walked into the kitchen. Kaoru sat on the stool to watch the chef work. Kojiro felt slightly self conscious with the scrutiny of the other's gaze on him. He glanced over a few times. Each time seeing the Kitsune yawn. Finally the coffee was done. Kojiro didn't miss a beat.

In his preparation of breakfast, he scooped up the coffee pot to pour four cups. He whisked a perfectly mixed one to Kaoru. The Kitsune flinched as it zinged along the counter. Reki caught one meant for him and Langa scooped up the last. The little neko came out to find a tall cold glass of milk waiting for him.

Kaoru giggled at seeing how Kojiro didn't miss anything while stirring batter, pouring coffee and slinging it around.

"That was cool." Kaoru smirked.

"Yeah, ya think?" Kojiro grinned at him.

Kaoru rolled his eyes, picking his coffee cup up, he turned away.

"For a gorilla brain." He added as he went back upstairs.

Kojiro laughed. What was this fox doing to him? He chuckled. That sly little look as the Kitsune glanced back at him had his insides twisting up. He needed to keep his head clear. He set to cooking the pancakes, sausage, bacon, some home fries and to add topping, Strawberries, bananas or blueberries were set out in bowls.

Once Kaoru walked off to get dressed the others had gone to do whatever they wanted until breakfast was ready. Each one topped off their drink before walking out.

Only Reki snagged a slice of cold pizza to take with him. Kojiro knew the boy didn't eat much at home. He always left the food for his younger sisters. To help him out, Kojiro always made sure he had extra hanging around whenever the kid stopped by.

"COME AND EAT!" He yelled. His voice rattling the very windows in the home.

Everything was set out along the bar. It started with the pancakes, then the various toppings, after that it was the meats in heating pans, next were the home fries then a pan of scrambled eggs with cheese and peepers in it. Kojiro sat back to watch them all collapse onto the food. He sipped his coffee as he looked over the news on his phone.

Kaoru came to sit at the table with him. Kojiro was slightly shocked to see a plate of food placed before him. He blinked. The Kitsune blushed.

"You always serve yourself last and that's how you end up without any food. I got you a plate with mine." Kaoru indicated his own plate.

Kojiro frowned. It was a fruits salad with a pancake and some home fries on the side. He blinked up at the thing Kitsune.

"Is that enough?" He asked.