Changing the game

Kaoru woke. The room was dark. He groaned. Moving slowly, every bit of his body aching, he stretched an arm out. Nothing blocked its path across the bed. He tried the other side. No body was in the bed with him. His back hurt as he rolled over. The room was a mess.

Everything that had been on the dresser was scattered over the floor. Kaoru smirked as he recalled the hard pounding he had taken there. The imprints of the Fu dog's hands still bright on his pale skin. The books on the shelves and fallen off, they had slammed into the wall that hard.

The bed was a disaster. Blankets tossed to the floor, pillows on the lamp shade. He chuckled. Even that hurt. He had deep throated the thick Fu dog. He cleared his throat a little, it hurt, he chuckled as he pulled the Fu dogs pillow to him. It smelled like the meaty beefy chef. He inhaled deeply. He couldn't remember a time he felt to good!

"You awake?" a soft voice asked a second before the bed dipped.

He felt something brush his shoulder. Turning his head, Kaoru slowly opened his eyes. He gasped. In the week he had been living here, he had never seen the Fu dogs hair down. Unless they were bathing, but then it was wet and stuck to him. Now it hung about his shoulders like a soft flowing cape.

Kaoru reached out to touch it. The softness greeted his fingers. Kojiro leaned forward so he didn't have to stretch his arm so far.

"You look like you're in pain." Kojiro whispered before kissing Kaoru's swollen lips.

"Mmm, I am. But I liked it. All of it." Kaoru purred as he pushed himself back against the warmth of the Fu dog's body.

"STOP THAT." Kojiro snickered.

He spanked Kaoru's bottom. The pain radiated up the Kitsune's spine. He mewed unhappily as he scooted into a more comfortable position. One, where the Fu dog wasn't going to escape him. Kojiro chuckled in his ear.

"You're lucky Kari's home." He kissed the marked up neck of the Kitsune.

"Oh, why is that?" Kaoru asked curiously.

"She is giving me the day off." He whispered directly into the soft ear.

Kaoru squirmed at the sensation. He snickered.

"Then why are you dressed?" he pouted.

"You're too sore for more, stop it." Kojiro breathed across the naked neck of the Kitsune.

"Mmm, but I am hungry." The Kitsune sniffed at the air.

"Is that...?" He sat up.

The deep rumble of the Fu dogs laugh shook Karou's back. The Kitsune sniffed turning to see a tray placed on the top of the destroyed dresser.

"FRIED TOFU WITH CARBONARA!!" He squealed as he tried to rush to the tray.

His feet got tangled in the blankets, the mess on the floor and possibly even Kojiro's foot. The Fu dog caught him. He lifted him up, placing him in a nest of pillows and blankets that didn't hurt his sore bottom.

"You stay!" Kojiro bounced his finger off of the twitching nose of the Kitsune.

A soft blanket floated down around him. Kojiro tucked it around Kaoru's legs. He brought up the top as a sort of bib for Kitsune.

"Cute." Kojiro whispered. He turned away but not before the other saw the blush flash over his cheeks.

"Are you going to spoil me today?" Kaoru asked.

"Well, I don't see you doing much else." Kojiro pointed out.

"I'm not that delicate. Just feed me and I'll be fine. Maybe we could go into town?" He asked hopefully.