Fighting for love

Kaoru woke alone. The bed was cold beside him. This was the fourth morning in a row he woke like this. Kojiro was training hard. The Kitsune got up. He walked to the closet. It was still there. Why would he train for a skateboarding event, but not use your skateboard? Kaoru wanted to ask Kojiro, but he hardly saw him these days.

They trained separately, then Kojiro went to work in his restaurant. Kaoru entertained the kids, sort of. They were teaching him how to skateboard. Langa was good. The way he zipped along trials, the air that kid could handle! Kaoru shook his head smiling to himself. He slipped on a robe with cherry blossoms covering it. He loved the delicate pink flowers.

Walking out of the bedroom, he glanced out the window, freezing in place. What where they doing? He growled to himself. Hurrying away from the scene of the three boys working together on something, Kaoru dashed down the back steps. He burst out of the door to rush over to them.

"No, I think we should do this one." Reki was pointing to something on the ground.

He was kneeling down with Miya bent over him looking at the thing. Langa was kneeling next to his boyfriend. For once, the tall lanky teen didn't look like he was half asleep. In fact he was engaging with the others.

"You have to consider, he is more advanced in the mountains. I'm sure he can handle this." Langa drew a line in the air with his finger over the object.

Kaoru walked silently up to them. He peered over their shoulder. His shadow fell along a hand drawn map of some sort. All three boys turned to look at him. Before any could say a word, there was a yell from behind them.

"PINKIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Kojiro thundered. Kaoru was pulled around.

"I have customers! You can't be out here in your pajamas!" Kojiro was fighting to not laugh as he scolded the pink Kitsune.

"I came to see what these fools were doing." Kaoru pointed to the mysterious map.

"Oh." Kojiro scratched at the back of his neck.

"Well, they asked if I knew of any skating trails to train you on. I drew them a map of some at each skill level. Honestly I think the sidewinder or the blistering porcupine would be a great warm up for you." He smiled impishly.

"Who named these?" Kaoru shook his head, fixing his robe.

"I'm going to bathe and dress." He snorted. His stomach growled. The smell of food that surround Kojiro just made him hungry.

Ignoring the sound, Kaoru began to walk back to the house.

"I'll bring you up breakfast. It's almost done." Kojiro's tone held a hint of suppressed laughter. Kaoru waved him away, but smiled to himself.

The bath was drawn. He gazed down into the depths of bubbles and tiny pink crystal floating that were dissolving slowly. Had Kojiro come up to check on him, then did this? Kaoru could tell it was fresh for the steam still boiled up out of it. He slipped the robe off.

Lowering his body down into the water, the warmth permeating his muscles, he sighed. Living here was like heaven! Never had he had someone care so much for him. He dribbled the water over one arm, than the other. Even when he lived at the shrine he had to do everything for himself. Was that why he was growing so fond of Kojiro?

The tall, thick muscled chef was beautiful in his own way. The way his eyes sparkled when he smiled, how protective he was over all he cared for, not to mention that body. Kaoru loved sliding his hands over the taunt tight muscles. The sex was beyond mind blowing amazing! Kojiro defiantly knew how to please. Kaoru giggled to himself as his fingers touched a sore spot from last night.