05

MONTEGO BAY, FREEPORT

AUGUST 3, 20236

KAM'S POV:

The girls said they wanted to go out like a girls day  out, we were planning to go swimming at the beach instead of at the pool, then we were going for lunch and after lunch we going shopping and we"ll go from there.

Me and chrissy watch as Kahlia begs Malachi to go out and for some money, he said yes before turning to look at me and chrissy, "uno nuh bada wid eh fuckry pan eh road" we all hummed to his statement. We all ran upstairs to Kahlia's bedroom and started squealing and dancing in excitement.

After we shower we got dressed

ME:

PUNCHI

PUNCHI

CHRISSY

CHRISSY

After we got dressed, we finished packing our bags and went downstairs, "we'll be leaving inna minute guys "Kahlia said before plopping down on the coach, Coolie den walks over to her and plops down beside her, he pulls her in his lap and they kis...

After we got dressed, we finished packing our bags and went downstairs, "we'll be leaving inna minute guys "Kahlia said before plopping down on the coach, Coolie den walks over to her and plops down beside her, he pulls her in his lap and they kiss for a while.

                                                                                    SINNA'S POV:

I walked into the living room on the phone, i looked over at Coolie AKA Malachi that was now being straddled by his girlfriend Kahlia, i looked over at Kamilah and smiled at her admiring her figure.

BWOY DIS A GYAL PRETTY ENO

I pulled kamilah one side "do you have money to go or u dont want any" i asked, she hesitated befoore she finally nodded. I ran upstairs to grab some money.

KAHMILAH'S POV:

It was time to leave now as it was now about 12:00. We grabbed our traveling bags(beach bag) along with our personal stuff like the phone and such.

Punchi grabbed the key of Malachi's white axio 2016 and walked out to start the car "bwoy uno run gwan and drive a door fimi cause deh dog yere nuh like me" i said miserably "come yere" i heard from behind me, i looked around and there Jamari was standing, i walked to him and he held my waits gently, he made me wrap my arms around him, he placed our foreheads together "eh dog dem do yuh nth eno" he laughed, i rolled my eyes "mek mi see uh roll uh eye dem one more time poochie" he said darkly.

BWOY MI NAH KID UH, DIS YAH BWOY YAH KNOW HOW FI MAKE DEM GYAL YAH PANTY DROP QUICK ENO

Jamari ended up asking for my number so i gave it to him without hesitation, he said it was the last time i'd be seeing him at the villa for the vacation trip, I sighed knowing that i wanted to get to know him, he doesnt seem like bad guy and i dont see why people call him sinna or maybe there is a reason why they do but i just dont know.

I walked towards the car and sat beside Chrissy in the back. We vibe to some music and made jokes like normal bestfriends would "uno know say summa nah go last fi long doh right and me ago back a work eh 1st" Crystal sighed "yeah mi know but we affi gwaan enjoy wi self and you know, plus me weh want a man before summer done" i replied, both Chrissy and Punchi were now laughing at me, i rolled my eyes before joining them "wi see how yah gwaan wid Jamari or should i say Sinna, first of all yuh out every fi know say sinna a gunman, yeah mi know say Malachi a bad man but eh cool down now" Punchi said, i sighed not remembering the fact that Jamari a weh gunman.

MONTEGO BAY, SEA GARDEN BEACH RESORT

"welcome to sea garden's beach resort, how may i assist?" The receptionist asked "hi, can we book for 3 adults" Kahlia asked. After we checked in, we made our way to the beach part, nah lie deh place yah look good eno "dis nice ehh" Chrissy said snapping a pic of the veiw "righttt" we agreed.