23

October 2

10:30

Kamilah's pov:

"Morning b" I heard, mi eye dem not even open good uh a talk boh morning b "good morning g sinna" I sighed getting off the bed "tell uh fi tap call mi dat eno but mi nah while uh". I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower "Jamari mi want wah towel." I called out, he walked  inside the bathroom and came behind me hugging me "move nuh bwoy" I sighed, his hands trailed down my towel to my area, and I'm sure my breathing picked up a pace "yah breath suh hard fa b" he chuckled in my ears, his morning voice was deeper than his usual deep voice which turned me on.

He slipped a finger in my folds "mm j..Jay" I moaned out, soon he added another finger the sound of his fingers going in and out just sounds so sloppy, he started to make a come here gesture inside of me and I screamed out in pleasure as he repeatedly touch mi g spot.

"Wahm tuh uh?" Jamari asked "nuhn nuh duh mi" I yawned getting tired "ah, uh hungry?" He asked, I shook my head and got ready, there was a red polo shorts and a polo hoodie "so weh mi fi wear unda eh shorts??" I asked "nuhn" he replied walking through the door, OH.

I sat down on the bed scrolling through Instagram, soon enough Jamari walked inside with a tray of Ackee and Salish with dried dumplings, green tea, and some porridge "ooo, dis looks and smells good" I smiled as I watch him place it on the balcony dining table. I walked towards the balcony and sat down "enjoy ma" he smiled lifting his spliff.

4:30 pm

"b uh cah comb mi hair fimi?" Jamari asked pulling out his hair "alright, get eh shampoo and sumo babes mi a come" I replied walking off to the laundry room to get a hair towel. Jamari stooped down to my level so I was able to wash his hair "dat feel good eno b" "tap eh noise bwoy cause a just scratch mi a scratch uh head" I chuckled. After I finished washing his hair, he wrapped the towel around his neck walking towards the bedroom to blow out his hair, I took up a wull eep a treatment fi put inna him hair along with the blow drier "b hurry up" he replied turning on the television. "Mi angle uh hair man bbz" I smiled happy with my work once again. I took the picture and post it on my insta and tagged him in it.

 I took the picture and post it on my insta and tagged him in it