33

December 17, 2023

Kamilah's pov:

It was the day after my baby girl's gender reveal and no man it was worth it cause everything was amazing not gonna lie...The gang really outdid there selves once again and I love them for that mi have wah doctors appointment todeh fi get mi due date and mi need fi guh baby shopping "jamariiii?" I called out "wahm?" "Mi need fi guh a mall and mi need fi gah doctor memba?" "Oh yeah uh ready?" He asked "dat mi aguh duh cause mi bade already" I smiled heading to the closet to get something pretty.

I found something pretty to wear and I also got out a matching jacket like mine for Jamari since outside is cold and a white t shirt along with blue jeans for him and his white Clark's. "Come put on dem yah" I called out to Jamari "ah mi a fawod, b mi wah mi hair comb lata" he asked pulling up his pants under his butt. After we got dressed, he stooped infront of the mirror for me to catch up his hair, I added some moose in my hand applying it to his hands and using the brush trying to get it as slick as possible. "Seet deh"

I put in my earrings and grabbed my purse placing my EarPods, my charger and a pack of gum along with a handy perfume "fawod mama" Jamari smiled, fra wah day dah bwoy well happy eno and mnk wah mek cause him nuh usually love smile. We got in the car, before leaving Jamari turned on the radio 'SHH-Intence, Countree Hype' "get uh Pumpum suh mi will" Jamari sang along with song, driving out the gated community "mi wah guh ova mi yaad afta wi come back" "ah b" he replied as he continued singing the song.

📍Doctors Office

I walked inside the building "Mrs kins and Mr kins?" The nurse called coming from around the computer, she stayed professional throughout the whole time "right this way" she says leading us to a room after logging us in "u good mama?" Jamari asked me, rubbing my back "yup, I can't wait to see her little feet again" I smiled, he smiled leaning down to kiss my forehead "so glad to see you this morning me and Mrs kins" the doctor says chirpily, dah docta ya js nice and nuh make uh feel uncomfortable eno "y pree doc" Jamari responded sitting in the chair after I sat down "okay so mommy can u please come and lay on the bed just the usual" instructed the doctorr, I got off the chair heading towards the bed just then the baby start kicking making me pause "d baby a kick babe" I smiled pointing to where she was, Jamari came over feeling her just then she start kicking more and moving up and down just after Jamari move him hand she tapped like literally tapped "baby is gonna love daddy man" the doctor stated smiling, I smiled back having no problem at all "yah man suh it fi guh" Jamari smiled feeling proud.

After the ultra sound we head towards the mall to get some baby stuff like car seat, clothes, bottle, and eating stuff.

(Wah Mek Jamari suh happy?) affi him sexy wife nuh true?