27

October 12, 2023

Jamari's pov:

I'm on my way to pick up kamilah from work, and mi ago carry guh buy suh food and sum oda sumo. I turned on the radio 'Gyal Theif- 450, Falconn' I'm zooming through the city of Montego Bay heading downtown, affi guh pick up mi sista fuss. I pulled up at the gate of mount alvernia high blowing my horn with my music blasting anyway mi guh music affi blast mi nuh business weh.

Oh shit todeh a eh dat kams fi gah doctrr guh check up pon eh baby to baxide ah mi know weh mi ago duh, my sister came in the car front seat "evening Jamari" she smiled seemingly happy "evening sis, mi ooman a come suh fawod inna eh bk when wi reach dung deh suh" I said, I drove down to Cornwall side and parked on the side walk, just then my sister came out the car and nearly buck up inna wah bwoy and they both started smiling "watch ya" I said not taking it any further cause at some point she ago get wah boyfriend and mi affi guh allow it "uh gov?" I hear the little boy ask "yeah man mi gov, mi will text uh" she smiled coming in the back "how likkle Ute, yah fawod or yah tek taxi?" I ask them he finally looked in the car supposedly taken back by my presence "yeah man sinna" he smiled getting in the back with my sister. 

I drove off turning up back the music cause dem likkle pickney yah chat tuh much man, I pulled up at my kamilah's workplace blast music 'gvnman session- skeng' I got out the car and slammed the door making my way to the salon door with the lighted spliff between my lips "yow weh mi ooman and mi pickney deh?" I asked "mek yah loud up uh mouth Ina yah fa" she asked cursing under her breath "dah gyal yah breed frl? She wukless like" one said "sym ediot suck pussy gyal" kamilah hissed replying to the he she. 

Kamilah's pov:

I got in the car and was about to place my bag in the back seat when I saw the two little kids in the back conversing "oh good evening" the younger girl who looked like Jamari said "evening Ms Kins" I smiled "good evening ma'am" the younger boy says "evening sir" I smiled. Jamari came into the car changing the song that was now on 'Human Nature - voice, Jada kingdom' to 'Bubbie - najeeri' "bomboclaaatttt" Jamari said vibing to the song as he drove out the car onto the road turning up the music more "yah make bay noise a mi ears fa?" I asked hissing "tap eh noise madam miserable" he smiled leaning over to kiss mi "yo mi g, yah leff mi a Granville?" The younger boy from earlier asks "no sah mi carry uh guh gi uh bredda" Jamari replied looking in the mirror at the boy "thanks".

"Jay mi need fi gah supermarket cause mi a guh back up a mi yaad todeh" I said leaning back into the seat "ah" was the only thing he said before he zoomed "Fairview supermarket yah guh?" He asked referring to progressive "yh". We arrived at progressive, and I asked the children if they wanted to come along with me and they both said yes, Jamari did seh him a come inna wah few cause a him a pay fi dem all doh mi have mi money.