37

Kamilah's pov:

I felt anxious waiting for the other guest to enter the building besides our meet up outside. My eyes made four with my ex boyfriend  Jamari, he stared down at me smiling but i looked away rolling my eyes, just then my brother gio breaks the silence "so a wah eh chop?" he asked "nuhn bro" Jamari sighed, just then my bestfriends Crystal and Kahlia entered with their mans aka Malachi and Reggie "y pree killa dhem" Malachi dapped them up taking a seat next to us "hey babes" Crsytal Smiled coming  to take a seat beside me along with Kahlia.

Jamari's pov:

Bredda dah gyal yah gwan like shi wah mi beg ar fi figiveness eno mn and mi cah bada wid dt right noww. Giovanni then stood up to make an announcement "so uno dun know weh the meet up boh and suh style, but dis is Angela, mi life line dis ano" Gio  smiled, bwoy look inlove yuh fuck but a life yah mn kmt. I leaned back into the chair taking in the enviornment just then gun shots were heard, we immediately shot up allowing the body guards to escort the laddies to the car, i watched as kamilah trembles walking towards the car.

I took out my gun out of the waist of my pants and pointed it athe door waiting for them to enter, just then they burst through restaurant doors shooting aggressively. I shot back, my eyes turning dark at the thought of it. I aimed at my rivals head closing me eyes before pulling the trigger simply blowing his brains out. By the look of it, i knew they worked for the bianco's cause of how they dressed. 

Kamilah's pov:

I hope Jamari isnt hurt, i looked up from my phone just to see a limping Jamari and the gang, I got out the car since i was the only one left besides Angela, just then i heard another gunshot going off, sursprisingly it was aimed  at me. My mind went blank shouting were heard, sirens heard wailing, my body felt limp and unconcious at the feeling "baby please dont leave me, i love you" was the last thing i heard before passing out.

Giovanni's pov:

I watched as my little sister was being pushing, tears prickle from my eyes threatening to fall. M girlfriend walks over to me hugging me, Shit i thought she went home though "She's gonna be alright mi amor" she convinced me  "mi know ute" i sighed turning around to get to the car, I got into the drivers eat and started the car.

Jamari's pov:

I sat in her hospital room, my head low, the smoke from my cigarette floats above my head filling the room. If uh tell mhi fi liff up mi ed uh si mhi eye dem red yuh fuck dawg. I walked around the hospital room and i stopped infront of her  hospital room "mi love yuh uh fuck kamilah Jennings, dwg mi miss uh true uh deven know eno ut" i sighed banging my hands on the wall hoping she's wake soon enough.

cliff hanger i guessssss anyways imma update the characters