30

Jamari's pov:

Mi get a call fra kamilah fren seh kams frighten due to some spying business or some shit but mi know dem deh sumo deh can happen when uh deh wid smaddy weh a gunman or sumo. Mi tell eh dawg dem fi pack some sumo cause mi nuh know why mi just deh know seh dem gone fi 3 nights or suh think a did just some day beach sumo. I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my lower body, i looked around in my closet for a shirt and a shorts along with a pair of foot wear. 

I grabbed the bags that some stuff for me and a little bit of extra stuff for kamilah incase she runs out "yo sinna uh ready" "yeah man coolie mi a fawod, tell chippa seh fi keep eh place pon lock down since him nah come" i told coolie to tell chippa, nuh really trust him fra wah day cause him a missing tuh much now "ah mi g" he said "reggie uh nuh dun?" i asked walking down the stairs with my sagging pants "mi ready man dwg" reggie replied. Ah evrything in place oh wait mi gun, i ran upstairs and grabbed my two main guns that were at the house and tucked one in my waist and tucked the other one in my car compartment.

I turned on the radio cause mi ooman nuh deh yah fi chat mi out tuh bombo 'Judgement-nigy boy' i sang along to the song as i drove, soon enough i pulled up in a parking lot at the hotel and i got ot the car taking out my stuff. I took out my phone video calling mi wife "hey mama" i smiled as she put her forhead in display "hey big ed" she smiled "weh yah duh" "mi a guh eat brunch but mi did pah live" "ah" i said blwing her a kiss, she sent back one then we hung up. 

Me and the gang made our way upstairs to surprise the girls, as we were about to come out of the elevator three masked men stood at the girls room door seeming to wait for someone "yo uno move far yah suh" i cursed out, they pulled out there gun from there waist slowly turning to my gang, i did the same pulling out my gun also along with the other men "bombo Ute, nuh boss dt?" The shorter one asked slowly turning around to walk away "uno follow eh Ute and nuh me mi fuck uno up yah suh" Reggie cursed "a uno a frighten mi ooman?" I asked my eyes getting darker "s-sorry boss" they apologized, i grabbed the one who seemingly was the boss by his shirt and held his nose "fuck wid me ooman nuh time wi deh yah again or mi cut off uh breath early" i smiled lowly letting them go as they ran "bloodclaat sinna, uh a di don frl" my frens hyped up, i laughed with them before going into the room.

Kamilah's pov:

The sound of the door opening breaks me from my train of thoughts, i looked towards the door seeing mi nice good up good up man Jamari, i walked over to him and hugged him up and tipped up to peck his lips "you good mama?" He asked "yup I'm about to eat sumo" i smiled heading over to the girls who were now finished talking tuh the guys, the guys walked out from the balcony and sat down "call chippa fi send 6 bodyguard, some a eh strongest one dem tuh cause hell inna dis bloodclaat if dem pussy ole yah come back eno" i heard Jamari say before lighting his spliff...oh

After I was finished eating, i finsished drinking my water and headed to the bathroom to wash my hands, i looked in the mirror at my cute little bump, i smiled at my figure in the mirror just then a pair of hands held my waist, i looked up seeing Jamari holding unto me "mi baby dem eno" he smiled "are u okay jay?" I asked seeing as something was bothering him "mi cah wait fi si mi Ute bredda and dem man yah a Mek mi feel fi kill eh will a Jamaica and leff just me u and eh gang plus eh baby tuh" he sighed leaning against the bathroom door "I'm sorry baby" i sighed feeling bad, I smothered his face with lots of kisses and his sad face now emerged into a happy one.

(Baby bump at the top but smaller yzm shi a 4 months cause a di 8th a July shi gah town and a October now)