13

September 10, 2023

Jamari's pov:

Mi really like dah gyal eno but mi a fuck around too much bredda, mi nuh see har fi how much days now and mi miss har although wi nuh deh, I picked up my phone and dialed her number, she picked up on the second ring "yo" I greeted "hello, what's up?" She answered me innocently "nuhn eno, weh uh up tuh" I asked "nuhn mi deh, just a think boh sumo" she sighed, sound like she has a lot on her chest to be honest "uh sound stress, uh deh home?" I asked "no mi deh up a mada yard" oh shoot "ah zn" I said then hung up.

I walked around the kitchen for a while realizing that I hadn't had anything proper to eat from when. I walked over to the fridge and took out some salt fish deciding on making some Ackee and salt fish, Callaloo, fried plantains and some pressed green plantains.

 I walked over to the fridge and took out some salt fish deciding on making some Ackee and salt fish, Callaloo, fried plantains and some pressed green plantains

After I finished cooking, I shared out a plate of food and sat down around eh dining table to eat. Alright mi done eat now so me have some business fi take care of.

Kamilah's mom house📍

"Mommy" I called out to my mother after getting off the phone with Jamari "yes poochie?" She answered walking towards the living room where I was "what's up, remember me say me a come over here..." I laughed making it known that she totally forgot "uhm so that's besides the point, I came to talk to u" I sighed rubbing my thighs nervously with my hands "wahm now?" She asked "you know how mi did deh a town for a while afta me come back from vacation?" I asked as a tear fell from my eye "yes what happened sweetie?" She asked wiping the tear from my eye "me buck up pon tyrone mommy, and him when a apologize to me and sumo and next thing me know me knock out cause mi Neva when a accept him apology mommy, and from me come home on the 8th a bay vomit me a vomit so mnk if a rape him rape mi or wah mummy.."

Flashback:______________________________________________________________________

I walked down the streets of downtown Kingston, I bumped into someone's shoulder, I hurriedly apologized before looking up the familiar figure "glad to see you again kams" Tyrone smirked "uhm sorry, I have to go" I said trying to avoid the conversation, he gripped my shoulders almost as if he's digging his very sharp nails into my fabricated shoulder to pull me back "owww" I winced in pain "shut up bredda, eh nuh hot, now me wah talk to uh.." he said brushing it off like it's nothing "kl.." I sighed giving in, he started apologizing for all his wrong doings in the past and he asked me if we could build back what we had "no thank you and apology not accepted" I sighed annoyingly trying to walk off, he pulled me back by my arms and hugged me, next thing I knew I was on the floor within seconds.

....

I woke up looking around my surroundings realizing I'm in a bus, I couldn't remember anything after being knocked out "uhm hello, do you know which way this bus is going" I asked a man with shades and a hat who sat infront of me "nuh u come pon eh bus my girl, uh fi know" he complained. A lady tapped me on my shoulder and smiled at me "it's heading to Montego Bay bus stop, if u don't mind who's that guy that brought u in" she asked "wdym... nobody brought me in here" I said trying to remember, her smile faded "a average size darkskin man with ver low hair brought u in here mam.." she sighed... tears left my eyes as I started to remember what happened "it's no one" I smiled convincingly.

End of flashback:

"Oh my lord kams, I'm so sorry that happened to u hunny...I'll bring u to a doctor...I don't even know what to say or what to do cause I'm in shock why would Tyrone do this to you sweetie" she sighed apologizing to me for something she didn't do, I nod at her before breaking down in to her arms "I'm so sorry sweetie..can I get you some water or something to eat love?" She asked, I nod referring to both.