40

Kamilah's pov:

I hurriedly changed into white tank top and a pink tights and my pink crocs "uh nuh ready yet likkle girl?" Jamari asked pushing the room door open "yes mi ready" he made his way over to me and kissed my neck slowly "memba seh mi have a child inside a mi" I warned, he hissed his teeth and continued "babes stop tense up uh body nuh".

I layed in the bed while Jamari played with my clit obviously with his fingers "b stop now nuh" I moaned out, "mi can put in eh tip alone?" He asked, I hissed and nodded hesitantly. Bomboclaat Mek mi guh seh yes ano nuh damn tip alone dat ano. I moaned and squirmed as he went in and out of my slowly but steadily "ah fawod mama" he told me helping me to get up, he brought me to the bathroom and wiped me off along with his self then we got to the car.

I started the car and drove off into the empty streets of Montego Bay, no cars in sight "nah tun on likkle music?" He asked, I nodd and watch as he connected his phone to radio "gimme eh phone" I told him putting on 'shenseea-foreplay' he vibed along with the song as I sang along "ayee" he told me picking up my phone to video me as I danced around the wheel just then the baby started kicking "a we di bdlct dah likkle girl yah try?" Jamari laughed....we pulled up at a man selling juice ah wata and dem thing deh "lock off eh car and fawod kams" he told me.

We walked together hand in hand towards the man "gimme wah cran wata and coconut wata" I told him, just then we walked towards a table and sat round it drinking our stuff having a mini conversation. We ended up taking some pictures together and I posted them on my Instagram story and he did also.

After our little convo we got up and walked hand in hand observing all the different objects we come across "I could stay her forever" I told him with a smile on my face, the sun was setting and it was just the perfect settings "uh wah ice cream mama?" He asked and I nodded. We walked towards the ice cream man and ordered two vanilla ice creams, one with two scoop of vanilla and one with one scoop of vanilla with another scoop of strawberry ice cream for me..

We made lots of videos and we were now live on my page, I licked the ice cream and then licked his nose making the ice cream touch his nose, he laughed and got up to run me down, a eh fastest mi fly up and run off with eh ice cream and phone inna mi hand.

Unrulysash.231....uno cute uh fuck

Marksman_damaine....eh killa inlove

Nikka.tight.ole451....girl weh yah duh wid mi man🙄

Jamari finally caught me and placed a wet kiss on my lips leaving a big ice cream kiss mark "excuse sir" I told him laughing.