17

Jamari's pov:

I watch as she sleeps peacefully on my chest on the couch "soon come" I said kissing her on her forehead, I walked to the kitchen looking about something for her to eat, after all mi nigga dem afta care good fi uno gyal bredda.

After I finished cooking it was about 4:00pm, I grabbed two glass plates sharing out the food(food is above), kamilah walked into the kitchen walking funny "wahm tuh uh?" I asked her, putting down the plates giving all my attention to her "mi hungry and mi foot dem a haat mi jay...how mi ago guh a Norwood Lata?" She asked "oh shit mi Figot boh dat, mi will come up deh wid uh mama...if uh wah" I sighed "mi ago stay up deh fi two day eno jay" she sighed "mi have house up deh side so ano nun dat babes"I smiled turning around to grab the two plate of food to place them on her dining table "dat looks so good!" She exclaimed, I chuckled at her silliness.

After we finished eating, kamilah went to take a shower "hurry up kams a soon 4:30" I sighed. I took out my phone and scrolled on instagram.

NEW POST FROM shayla_laya🧍🏽‍♀️🩷

Liked by.. unknown_ute🥱‼️ and 219 others

I veiwed the photo and hissed my teeth, it was a picture of my ex gf shayla with her whore out fren dem. I got off instagram throwing down my phone on the bed "carry mi towel pan eh bed come Jamari" she asked, I brought the towel to her and watch as she dried off her body, I slapped her ass as I walked out the bathroom.

Kamilah's pov:

I got out a dress similar to the one from earlier but I'm white, I catch up my hair in a low bun "weh mi lipgloss..." I sighed looking everywhere, I opened the drawer to the door looking for it "oh seet yah...yah drive wid wi or yah drive behind mi and gio?" I asked "ago drive back a uno" "okay..." was the last thing I said before spraying on my perfume.

Norwood, family yard:

I took out my slippers outside the gate hoping no one heard me, my great grandmother sat on the veranda smiling at me happily "shh" I said to her as I went to hug her "hi mama" I smiled "wahm mi grand baby" she said with her cheerful voice as always. I pushed the door open l, the smile on my face grew so wide that tears started to fall from my eyes, I haven't seen my family in so longggg about 3-4 years there all so bigg "kamssss" my three younger cousins yelled running to me "hi thesia, Aniyah and amario" I smiled "ur back, ur so prettyyyy" they complimented, just then a little baby about 1 year old ran out "who's that?" I asked "uncle Mario's baby" thesia replied "oh watch ya" I smiled lifting the baby up, I looked down at her as she giggles, is that how my baby will be like I smiled to my self but bwoy twin run inna eh family Aniyah and amario a twin, Thesia and kesia a twin but kesia supposed to deh on the road with mi grandfada, mi mada a wah twin,  a just mi and gio ano twin, Shavel and santoy a twin.

By the time it was 7pm I've met everybody once again "mi happy fi see uh mi sweetheart!"my aunts said "mi too" I smiled back, same time Gio and Jamari walked inside the house greeting everybody "gio a weh uh deh fra morning?" They asked "mi did gone pon eh road aunty, memba say mi live wid mi girl eno" he sighed feeling pressured by the questions "a who dis a nice young man ya?" Mama said walking up to him "a mi fren mama" gio replied "hey, I'm Jamar, nice to meet uh" he greeted once again "soon to be bf" I whispered, they all gasped and started clapping "watch ya"....