18

kam's pov: 

september 17,2023

it was my last day at country and mi neh wah guh home eno but a life, i packed up my dirsty clothes and my hygiene items "kamilah" my little cousins called out to me "wahm?" i asked opening the guest room door "breakfast ready girl" the older one said giving attitude, a wahm tuh dah ugly GYAL yah "mi a come" i said picking up my phone.

The scent of the fry dumpling and ackee and saltfish hits my nose "dat smell gud eeeeh" i licked my lips, around the table was Jamari, my cousins, my aunts and uncle, mama but one smaddy missing and a mi bredda "good morning a weh gio deh?" i asked scanning the room "him gone pon eh road." my aunty shayla replied, mnk a wahm tuh shi and har ugly daughta, i hissed "come sidung mi baby" mama called out breaking the tension. i sat beside jamari exchanging mornings "uh look good eno" he smiled, kissing my cheek "thank you si-jay" i stopped my self cause i dont know if they'll judge "uno cutee" my older cousin tanisha compliemented "thanks girl" soon enough everyone had a plate of food infront of them with ether ginger tea or orange juice.

i got up from the tabel to wash my plate, i signaled jamari to come to the kitchen with me "uh good b?" he asked noticing my mood change "wi need to talk..." i sighed, taking his plate to wash it "ah dyt, mi a guh up a yaad guh get ready just link mi wehn uh thing set" he replied sternly "ah..." i sighed. A wah dis pah mi doh gaddddd, after i washed the plates i made my way upstairs heading staright to the bathroom. After i finished showering i got dressed and did my hair "no sah dah wig yah wah come off" i sighed looking at the front of the wig in the mirror.

anyways mi angle dah dress yah but a just mi dat stillz and stillz i smiled taking some snaps, my phone rang, i checked the time and saw that it was 1:pm "mi ready sinna" i said grabbing the bag that brought with me "ah come outta gate"

anyways mi angle dah dress yah but a just mi dat stillz and stillz i smiled taking some snaps, my phone rang, i checked the time and saw that it was 1:pm "mi ready sinna" i said grabbing the bag that brought with me "ah come outta gate". I said my last good byes to my family knowing that might not see them inna while.

(MI KNOW DAH CHAPTA YAH BORING BUT A DATS ALL MI COULDVE THINK OF>)