26

Jamari's pov:

We finished eating 4 minutes ago and we are just sitting talking until i hear Kamilah moaning and squirming in her seat "wahm tuh uh mama?" I asked worryingly, as i stood up from my chair "nunn b, jus" she said before stopping herself halfway "uh horny b?" I asked her chuckling "tap eh noise and let's go mi ready" she said, face long like a mi ting ya..

I got in the car and signed before staring up the car. While driving i looked over at kamilah who was rubbing on the leather seat for friction "watch ya, tap dat b" i chuckled lowly "leave mi alone" she replies before stopping and turning her face away from me, i reached my hand over her lap as i made my way under her dress, playing her panties while my other hand was on the steering wheel "mmm" she moaned lowly sounding like she was trying to hide her moans "mek mi hear uh mami" i smiled, i pulled up at one of my houses that i barely use and mi Neva yet carry a gyal yah "yo leff eh door" i said as kamilah was going to pull the door, she giggled at the statement i made a while ago and mi nuh get eh joke. I wakes over to her side of the car and opened her door for her "perso questo aspetto sexy" i winked, her knees failed her for a while then she continue walking like nothing was wrong "wahm tuh uh knee a while ago?" I laughed "nuhn.." she smiled.

Kamilah's pov:

Dah bwoy yah ago mash up mi brain if mi continue like dis, but him sound sexy when him a talk inna italian man, coming like mi knee give me out fi dah likkle time deh but anyways i headed to the front porch and I inspected the 5 doored garage "are cars in all those?" I asked out of the blue "yeah man weh Mek?" He asked, but den him have money man cause adi oda house him have boh 7 different car desso and five yasso. Oh.

I layed on the bed as Jamari washed his hands in the bathroom. He came back in the room and drawed my body down to the edge of the bed, he uses his finger to hook the panty and he slowly took them off and flung them on the head of the sofa. He inserted a finger inside of me, moving them instantly "a-mmm" I moaned as the pleasure took over my whole body "j-jayyy" I moaned louder this time, I slapped my hand across my mouth "dat fa? Nobody nuh live ya just mi and uh" he laughed removing my hand from my mouth, he uses his free hand and grooped my breast through the dress "take dis off" he said lowly, him sound dangerous but sexy at the same time. I took off the dress along with strapless bra while he took off his pants cause his shirt was already off, he was left in his boxers "come spread dem" he told me as he pushed his index finger back inside me going faster than the faster soon enough he added another finger speeding up his pace again "slow dunggg" I moaned out "ah" was the only he said, feel like mi ago cum ya now, he removed his finger leaving my needy body on the bed afta mi wah cum uh come a pull out finga move uh bloodclaat "eeeh?" He asked, bomba mi seh dat out loud? Yes yuh did ediot.

He slammed his dick on my entrance before entering me, bomba how him suh big, I looked down and a not even quater a him inna mi, a just eh tip alone to baxide and eh hot suh? I entered half of his dick in me, afta him realize seh no more cah go in "watch ya" he let out a laugh "a wah funny?" I asked hoping to get the joke "uh pussy too tight a day." He said lowly, oh. He started moving inside me soon enough he quickens his pace "j-jay slowwww dungggg" I moaned out trying to get away from his hold "tap run fra cocky Ute, uh neh just chat off uh mouth boh move bloodclaat" he chuckled again, bay laugh dah evil batty bwoy yah a laugh fra day.