36

December 23, 2023

Jamari's pov:

Mi love kamilah tuh mi heart bredda and eh Neva deh pon mi life schedule fi shi leff mi eno dawg. Mi miss mi ooman nuh because a shi alone luv mi and nah use but because mi see mi self wid dah gyal deh kmt yah mn. And wah likkle ediot gyal come mash up eh likkle ting wah mi have youth.

Kamilah bredda seh him a guh look fi him ooman and him wah wi meet har. I checked the time on my watch seeing that it was '5:30 pm' mi bade already suh mi ago just pick suh clothes and get ready hopefully shi a fawod. Him mussi seh a some dinna. I picked out a black button down shirt with a black pants and my Clark's, my hair needed to comb I'll just ask my mom instead to comb my hair maybe just cornrow it inna some style.

I called my mom and told her what happened and she scolded me before agreeing to comb my hair.

Kamilah's pov:

I was combing my hair for the dinner later with my brother and his girlfriend Saniyah. I decided to go with the colour black since it's one of the most formal colours plus I recently bought this dress and it's the perfect opportunity to wear it. I took out my India velvet two piece set in black, glimmer wide feet black wrap around diamanté bow square two heels and my the pammy black pu diamanté handle envelope clutch.

Mi look good eno as a sexy gyal. Thank god mi hair and nails duh cause mi would've bawl eno kmt anyways. I hugged my stomach in the mirror smiling before taking a picture of my pregnant stomach.

I got a call from my brother asking if I was ready, he was gonna pick me up so mi just seh alright inna less than 30 minutes mi bredda reach and a blow out him horn so mi just seh oh well and and grab mi bag and wah mi need.

When I got in the car I said good evening and got in the back "girl your so pretty"my brothers girlfriend Angela said "thanks uh too" I replied smiling, just then the baby starts kicking oooh har foot dem strong man mi soon due stillz and stillz eno cause mi cah wait fi shi come out a mi belly.

"Wi reach sis" Giovanni said parking the car, he got to his girlfriend side pulled her door and then pulled mine "yall look good" he smiled kissing her forehead, I hummed in response and walked away towards my bestfriends just to see her following me, I hissed my teeth and signalled for them to keep it normal "hey girllyyyy, and uhm hey Angela" Chrissy said frowning her face "uhm hey" Angela had light skin complexion, almond eyes and shoulder length relaxed hair, her face was slim along with her body almost as if she was chineese

(Dis short ah boring but uno soon get sumo nice🚶🏽‍♀️)