-Forty two-

SO HERE IS THE UPDATE BEFORE Y'ALL COMPLETED THE TASK OF VOTES, IT'S FINE ATLEAST Y'ALL TRIED AND THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME BUT I'D BE VERY GLAD IF Y'ALL CAN GENUINELY VOTE AND COMMENT

AND ABOUT NEXT CHAPTER I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOON🤍

AND ALSO MDB IS GOING TO FINISH SOON I'LL MISS WRITING THIS.
_________________________________________

{A/N  POV}

"Lia please don't do this just please I beg you"

Lia turned around to look at her crying girlfriend holding her by her wrist who just found out about her plan of attacking on jungkook and y/n when they were on their honeymoon.

Lia kept her plan a secret because she knew if rim got to know about it she'll try to stop her but now she couldn't wait anymore to be the 'mafia queen' she wanted the biggest mafia rulers position and she wanted that by hook or by crook.

Firstly lia didn't have the plan to kill jungkook or attack him instead she had another conspiracy to saparate y/n from him and take his wife's position then attack on him because attacking him as someone close would be 100 times easier then attacking on him openly like an enemy but to lia's bad luck y/n and jungkook were inseparable and lia realised it soon

For lia it was now the 'do or die' more like 'kill Jungkook and take his position or work under park's forever' situation and lia wasn't someone to give up on her dreams so easily so she changed her plan and hide it from her girlfriend.

Rim who was totally unaware of her girlfriends evil plan was shocked after listening lia talking to one of her man on call and mentioning how she's going to attack on y/n first and when jk comes to save her they'd kill her and murder him right at the spot.

"Rim I said go back to the room and don't suggest me how to do my work"

Tears spilled out of rim's eyes after she heard her girlfriends cold reply but she still didn't let go of lia's hand

"Baby please don't do anything to them, I told you na y/n- she is so nice and she's now my friend,that girl is so innocent please don't hurt her"

Rim pleads not letting go of lia's hand instead leans forward to hug her but she gets shocked when lia slightly pushes her away and says

"This is the reason I hid this plan from you rim, you know not everyone who talks to you nicely is innocent and that y/n is married to fucking Jeon jungkook and her father is also a mafia, you think he'll marry just some innocent girl? No. He will not. He married her because she got her own antics , she acts innocent infront of every one but she survived every plan I made against her and this proves how clever she is"

Lia almost shouted and rim only sobbed looking at her lover's face.

"Baby-......"

Rim tried saying but lia didn't let her finish her words

"Please I request you rim do not try to get involved in the business I do or come between the mafia throne and me, you know how much that matters for me and how hard I have been working for this you know it all, I know you don't like the idea of me Killing anyone but you have to understand that to win the bettle of power we have to sacrifice some lives and I am on for it"