I'd Never Break Your Heart.

Johns POV

I curse under my breath as I enter the Garrison, I walk into our private room seeing Letty sitting down, angrily flipping her knife. A cup half full of whiskey sits in front of her on the table. I know when Letty gets angry, it's never good. That woman has got an temper that runs for miles long.

I had expected her to be angry but I didn't expect to see her flipping her knife so I knew something bad has happened. Arthur stood inside as he gives me a look saying her tempers flaring borderline. "Go tell Tommy." I tell him lowly as he nods, leaning forward to peck Letty's head before he leaves.

I close the door and lock it behind me before I make my way over to Letty, taking a seat beside her. I gently take the knife out of her hands, putting it onto the table. "I'm tipsy." She says making me snort as she looks at me. "Tipsy and can still flip a knife, eh? True Peaky Blinder." I say making her smile before it drops.

"What happened, baby?" I ask brushing her hair out of her face. "Ada." She says simply but angrily making me sigh. "What's she said?" I ask. "She called me a whore. Said, uh, no man or more specifically you, will ever want me because I'm a Peaky Blinder. Said I'm not apart of your family." She tells me making my fist clench.

"Don't listen to her, baby. You are definitely apart of our family. Your last name may not be Shelby but you certainly are a Shelby. And you're not a whore, never have been. And I think it's sexy that you're a Peaky Blinder. I love that you stand up for yourself and don't let no man talk down to you." I say as her gaze drops to my lips as I talk.

"I am pretty badass, aren't I?" She asks cheekily making me smirk as I lean closer to her, looking into her green eyes. "Yes you are. And don't you forget it, Letty Hayes." I say before I press my lips to hers, kissing her softly but firmly. Her hand comes to my jaw, grasping it firmly as I grab her waist, pulling her on top of my lap.

She takes my cap off, throwing it on the seat beside us before she pushes my jacket off still kissing me. My hands move to her thighs, gripping them tightly as she rocks her round hips against me. I groan into her mouth, feeling myself harden underneath her, feeling her warmth seep through her panties.

I move one of my hands up to her hair, gripping it tightly as I pull her head back making her moan. I grin as I move my lips to her neck, kissing her smooth skin, her hips lowering deeper onto my lap. "John." She whimpers making me smirk.

"Yes, my girl?" I ask lowly as her eyes come back to mine, her pupils dilated making her green eyes stand out even more. I've always loved her eyes, they're so rare and unique. They'd make any man fall at her feet and I'm one of them. "Fuck me." She whispers against my lips. "Gladly." I say as she moves back slightly so I can undo my trousers.

I pull my dick out as she bites her lip in desire, her nails digging into the back of my neck. I quickly lift her dress off exposing her lace panties and hold them aside as she lifts up, lowering herself down onto me. We both groan in pleasure at her tightness, my dick getting harder inside of her.

I move my hands to her round ass, gripping it tightly as I start to move her hips. She moans as her clit brushes against me every time she moves forward. "Fuck." I groan, holding her tighter, bringing her closer to me so her chest rests against mine.

I look at her face seeing nothing but pleasure all over it. "Do I make you feel good?" I ask as she moans, panting as she moves faster. "So good." She whimpers making me smirk. Her eyes comes to mine as she places her full lips onto mine. She kisses me hastily, squeezing me every so often.

"I'm gonna cum." She moans against my mouth. "Good. Cum for me, beautiful." I order her, feeling warmth start to wrap around my dick. I groan as I feel myself starting to cum, my lips pushing into hers harshly. "I'm cumming." She moans, clenching around as wetness starts to drips down the inside of her thighs.

"Fuck." I groan as I cum after her, mine start to run down her thighs as well. I keep her moving, chasing both of our orgasms before she slows down and stops. We both pant as we lean our foreheads against each other. "How do you always feel so good?" I ask rhetorically. "Don't know. I just do." She says smugly as she smirks making me chuckle. "You are certainly something, Letty Hayes." I say before I kiss her again which she eagerly responds to.

******

Tommy's POV

On the streets of Small Heath, I run into Arthur, nodding my head at him as I walk towards Polly's. "Bloody hell Tom, please don't tell me you didn't even bother to go see Scar. I know you're not the same as you were before the war but fucking hell." He growls, his anger boiling as he grabs me by the shoulders. I look at him in confusion. "What do you mean Arthur?" I ask as he shakes me by my shoulders.

"I told Pol, I thought she-" I cut Arthur off as I pull away from my brother harshly. "What the fuck happened? Where is she?" I ask as he sighs. "She's at the Garrison with John. She's really angry. I told Pol and she told me she'd tell you." Arthur rambles but I'm gone, rushing towards the Garrison at the end of Watery Lane with a glare in my eyes.

It hadn't taken me long to reach the pub, I hadn't expected to see Letty standing by the bar, having a stare down with the new barmaid. "And how many times do I have to say I'm not drunk? If I was drunk, my words would be slurred. Which they aren't." She tells her angrily. "You can see she's not drunk." John backs her up. "Everyone fucking out!" I yell, the attention being turned towards me. "All of you out! Now!" It's the second time I've had to clear out a room today.

The pub empties out and I walk over to the counter shoving John away, who laughs seeming overly happy. "What's going on?" I ask Letty who turns her head to look at me and I can the anger in her eyes. "I only want a whiskey but she won't give it to me. Said I'm drunk which I'm not." She explains and I know she's not drunk because Letty never gets drunk. She likes a drink but hates getting drunk.

"Grace, leave." I instruct, Letty glaring back at her as Grace nods at me and leaves from behind the bar, slipping out the back doors of the pub. "You too, John." I tell him but Letty grabs his arm. "No, he's staying. I want him here." She says as Arthur walks through the doors, walking over to us.

"She needs to learn her fucking place." Letty growls at me. "She didn't know who you were, love." I say lowly. "It doesn't matter who the fuck I am. She knew I wasn't drunk, she just did it to piss me off." She says, rolling her eyes. "I know that but-" I start but she scoffs, waking off into the private room. I tell Arthur and John to stay out before I follow her inside, seeing her put her jacket on.

"Letty." I call her but she ignores me, doing her jacket up. I walk up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist as she sighs. "I've missed you so bloody much." I whisper in her ear lowly. "Yeah, I know. I've missed you too." She says back as I turn her around to face me.

"What's wrong? Because I know it wasn't just that." I say as she sighs. "Ada. Said no man would want me because I'm a Peaky Blinder. She called me a whore. Which is funny because she's the one who's pregnant." She tells me as I sigh, pissed off with my sister. "You know, I see the way you look at her. You stare at that blonde barmaid the way you used to stare at me when you thought I never noticed." She says as she shakes her head.

I stand in silence for a second before I take her face in my rough hands. "You've got me. Same as you always have, and if that doesn't bloody go that way, I'd reckon John will jump your bones as quick as he bloody can." I huff, pulling away to light up a cigarette. "You mean again." She says lowly but I hear her and frown.

"You, Thomas Shelby, always break my heart. And you will again. I know you will." She says seriously. I shake my head, disagreeing with her. "I'd never break your heart." I tell her but she scoffs. "Yes, you will. It's the Tommy Shelby way." She says before walking out of the room.