Tell Him You Don't Mess With The Peaky Blinders.

Tommys POV

As we stand staring at the wagon that doesn't really hold Arthur inside, a woman's voice shout out. "Tommy! Scarlett!" Me and Letty quickly turn our heads to see Mrs Changretta who holds a white flag and stalks towards us. "It's alright. Let her come." I instruct, squeezing Letty's hand quickly before I walk off towards the woman.

"Please. Let him go in peace." I bargain before turning around. Walking back to the wagon, I take my lighter from my pocket and throw it towards the oiled carriage. The hot flames begin to spread as me and Letty share a look. "Come on, Pol." Letty says, linking her arm with Polly's and walking off as I lead.

******

"Your note talked about making terms for peace. But my son says there is no terms. You took my husband and my son. We took two of your brothers." Mrs Changretta spoke, glancing around the room. Letty and Polly sit either side of me in Polly's sit-room as Finn stands behind Letty, his hand on her shoulder, their fingers linked together.

"The vendetta is done." I announce noticing Letty's fist clenching. "We say the vendetta is won. We will take everything you have. All your businesses, signed over to us. You agree to this or my son will kill you, one by one." Mrs Changretta says and Letty scoffs, shaking her head.

"The vendetta is won. That's it. No more killing." Tommy agrees. "Who do you think you are, Mr Shelby? Miss Hayes?" Mrs Changretta questions and Letty stands up abruptly. "I've got business to attend to." She tells me, taking her jacket from the hanger. "Scarlett?" Mrs Changretta calls and Letty turns to her, glaring.

"Me and John spared you. I think we made a mistake." She growls. "John had to die, Scarlett. It was the only way." Mrs Changretta says and Letty's glare turns deadly. "Letty." I warn, standing up but she ignores me. "Be grateful you're still breathing because I would gladly slit your throat." She growls before she turns around and storms off as I sigh.

******

"Letty, stop pacing." I tell her as she paces behind me. "Well, I'm sorry but incase you've forgot, I'm fucking pregnant and don't want my baby to be harmed." She snaps. "Easy, mama-bear." Finn tells her softly and she sighs, rubbing her stomach. "Sorry." She mutters and I grin before it drops as Italians start to flood the distillery.

"All that's left of the Peaky fucking Blinders." Luca taunts, coming to stare down at me, clicking his fingers and someone brings over a briefcase, opening it and placing files down on the table.

"I've had my lawyer draw up these papers. They cover every enterprise in your possession. Bars, restaurants, warehouses. Every fucking thing that you've taken all these years to gather together. You will sign them all over to my family or your whole family is going to die. Staring with Scarlett and I'll make you watch the life drain out of that pretty little face. Told you I'll see you soon, Miss Hayes." Luca says, looking at me but pointing at Letty.

"My mother told me about the two of you. She said that you, Scarlett, let her go but see I wanted to bury you all. But she said it'll be worse for you if I let you live and take away everything you have." Luca says, his eyes now darting between me and Letty, as we both glare at him.

"Search them." Luca orders pulling a gun from my jacket. "Especially don't trust these bitches but be careful with the young one. She's pregnant." Luca winks at Letty before he rips open the front of Polly's top and all of us comply. "How many fucking knives do you have?" One man asks Letty, placing three knives on the table. "Honest answer?" Letty smirks, and they nod as if she's stupid.

"I don't count. I count guns, knives are a plan B." She says as they rip off her jacket roughly, pulling some more knives from her holster. "Hey! I said be careful. Do not harm the baby." Luca warns and Letty stays smirking. "Do you always carry so many knives?" Finn asks her. "No, that was just for fun." Letty replies quietly.