Done.

Tommys POV

I walk out to the car seeing Letty just staring blankly out of the front window. I climb in and start the car before I drive off in silence, my eyes darting to Letty every few minutes. "I was having a good time with Arthur and John today. They stayed with me all day. But by the end of the night, I was a whore with the clap." She murmurs lowly. "You're a bastard offering me off like that." She spat, shaking her head in disgust as I glance at her, feeling anger for myself at what I've done.

******

We make it to Watery Lane and I park my car outside of Polly's house. I look at Letty who's skin has turned white as she slept. I step out of the car and walks over to her side, worried on how she's going to react when she wakes up. If it was anything to the sickly image she was portraying on the outside, then I'm scared.

"Letty? We're home, love." I say gently, my eyebrows furrowing at her fair skin. She opens her eyes slowly and pushes my hands off of her body. "Get the fuck out of my way, Thomas." She says firmly and I nod, stepping back as she climbs out of the car. I go to say something but she holds her hand up, stopping me.

Her hair is messy and her curls have fallen so they look like waves instead. Her face looks worn down, her mascara dripping slightly, the side of face also bruised and bleeding. Her jacket is still on her arm, not hiding her messed up dress.

Letty stumbles towards one of the walls of Polly's house, holding her hand up to steady herself. She begins to be sick, the alcohol coming back up from the races. I rush towards her side but she pushes me away with all the strength she has before she walks into Polly's house.

I follow behind her, hearing John and Arthur in the kitchen, talking to Polly. Letty walks into the kitchen as I follow and it goes silent. "Scar?" Arthur asks in shock as he looks at her. "Letty, what happened?" Polly asks panicked and shocked as she walks over to her, cupping her face in her hands. "What the fuck have you done to her now?" Polly asks me but I stay quiet. "What the fucking hell did he do, Letty?" Polly asks her instead.

"He just sold me off to the fucking devil himself. This afternoon, I was having a good time. This evening, I was being auctioned off as a prostitute to Billy fucking Kimber." Letty tells them, as they stare at me in anger. "You done what?!" John yells. "John-" I start but stop when I see the look on his face.

I get broken out of our stare down as the sound of glass breaking rings out making all of us jump. Letty picked up a glass and smashed it against the wall next to her making glass shards fly everywhere, a piece of glass still gripped tight in hand. She looks up at me, her eyes darkened into a dark green as she glares at me. I move towards her as she quickly holds up the shard of glass towards my neck.

"Letty!" Polly gasps in shock. John goes to walk forwards but I hold my hand up to him, stopping him from walking any further. "Mr Shelby, ladies and gentlemen. He would sell off the only person who was stupid enough to stick by him. The man who would sell his supposed best friend off to Billy fucking Kimber!" Letty yells, her jaw clenching in anger. "And you wanted me to trust you!"

"Scarlett, you're not thinking straight, love-" I begin making her glare deepen. "I'm not what? Excuse fucking me? I'm not thinking straight? I'd rather be back with Billy Kimber than be anywhere near you, Thomas Shelby. Me and you are done. Done. I can't trust you anymore. Never did I think you would sell me off like I'm some whore. Should have listened to my bloody mother. She warned me about you. 'Stay away from Tommy Shelby, sweetheart or else he'll only end up betraying you.' And the funny thing is, the woman was right. You did fucking betray me!" She yells out her words.

I roughly smack the shard of glass from her hand, the sound of it hitting the table. "You are not staying away from me!" I roar, my own eyes beginning to glisten but my tears are held back by my pride. "Go upstairs, Letty. Go upstairs and I'll be up once I've checked on Grace." I say as Letty shakes her head, chuckling to herself. "Yeah, go on, check on your bitch. She's more important to you now days." She spits.

"She's not more important." I argue and she scoffs. "Okay. Goodbye Thomas." She says before she turns to walk away as I let out a huff. "Don't you dare walk away from me, Letty!" I warn as she ignores me, continuing to walk out of the kitchen. "Scarlett, don't walk away from me! God fucking damn it!" I scream, kicking the press under Polly's press. Polly stands in shock as Arthur and John shake their heads.

"How could you do that to her? Of all people, her? Our girl." Arthur asks me angrily. "It wasn't meant to happen like that. I was going to send Grace but I knew that she couldn't handle like Letty can." I say as they all scoff at me. "You call that handling it, Tommy?" Polly asks as she gestures to the broken glass.

"She's our girl, Tommy. Our everything, and you go and do that. She is never going to trust you again, not after this. I can't believe you did this." John says, shaking his head before he barges past me and follows Letty up the stairs. "Polly-" I start but she holds her hand up to me. "No. I don't want to hear another word. Go check on your precious barmaid." She orders and I sigh, looking at Arthur who looks away from me, clenching his jaw. My own jaw clenches as I turn around and walk out of her house, frustration running through me as I punch the wall beside her house.