Wedding.

Scarlett's POV

"Okay, how do I look?" I ask Alfie and Goliath as I step out of my room and make my way into the living room. They both look up from their conversation and their mouths drop open in shock. "I hope that's a good reaction." I say looking between them.

"It's a great reaction. You look fantastic, Letty." Goliath tells me and I smile at him. "Thank you, Goliath." I say before I look at Alfie who is looking me up and down. "Well, Alfie? What do you think?" I ask and he's eyes snap to mine. "Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful." He tells me and my smile grows.

"I do look good, don't I?" I say running my hands down my silk dress. "Yeah, yeah. Goliath, give us a minute." Alfie says to his brother who nods and stands up. He walks over and pecks my cheek before making his way down to the bakery.

Alfie stands up and walks over to me, looking me up and down again. "Amazing. You look amazing and don't let anyone tell you different, yeah, darling?" He says and I nod. "I won't." I say. "Good. You gonna be okay today?" He asks and I shrug. "Yeah, that's if no one starts with me." I say and he chuckles.

"Well, if they do, show them who's boss, eh." He says and I chuckle before I grab my jacket of the coat hook and shrug it on, untucking my hair. "I'm taking you, by the way. Yeah." Alfie says and I furrow my eyebrows at him. "Are you sure? You don't have to, I can get the train." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"What kind of man would I be if I let a gorgeous woman like you, who looks like as good as you do, get on a train and mess up her dress, eh? No, no. I'm taking you and that's that." He says firmly and I smile at him. "You're a real softy when you want to be, Alfie Solomon." I tease and he rolls his eyes.

"Well, only for you, darling. Only for you. Now, come on." He says, putting his jacket on before we make our way down to his car. He opens the passenger door for me and help me climb in. He shuts my door gently before walking around to his side and climbing in. He starts the car and we drive of in silence.

******

I climb out of Alfie's car, and look up at the church before I turn around and give Alfie a soft smile. "Thank you for driving me up today. You really didn't have to." I tell him, leaning against the open door and he nods at me. "I know but I wanted to. Anytime, darling." He says and I smile, before I close the door, turning around and walking off.

My jacket hangs off my shoulders so my silk red dress is showing with my red heels and I smirk, knowing I look bad ass and sexy. It's a good thing I feel sexy and powerful as well. I walk up the pavement before I walk up the steps to the church.

I sigh as I stare at the brown door, glancing over my shoulder as Alfie still watches me from the car, his eyes glaring into the back of my head. I glance away as I hear horses nearing and I roll my eyes. "Of course she'd come in a fucking princess carriage." I mutter to myself. I shake my head as I pull open the doors to the church and walk inside, looking around.

I look around the small church as I begin to walk down a hallway, taking a sharp turn when I come to a corner. My eyebrows furrow as I look at uniformed men who look to be from Graces side and I look over to the other side seeing my family who look at me in shock.

My eyes drift to the end of the alter and I see Tommy slowly turn around and his eyes widen. He blinks in shock as he looks me up and down. A smirk tugs at my red-painted lips as I shoot him a wink and step out of the way as I hear Grace walking down. A wedding march begins to play and I glance behind me seeing Grace glaring at me.

I let out a chuckle, loud enough for everyone to hear as I don't give a shit and I walk over to the isle where the Shelby's stand. I look up see Michael who has changed a hell of a lot. He smirks at me as I smirk back, secretly liking how handsome he's become. I look beside him and see Isaiah who winks at me and I smile back.

Finn gives me a huge grin as he wraps his arms around me and I smile, squeezing him back. "I've missed you, sis." He whispers in my ear and my grin grows as I pull back. "I've missed you more, little man." I tell him. I walk past him and see Karl, who raises his arms when he sees me and I grin picking him up, putting him on my hip.

Polly looks at me and gives me a huge smile as I give her one back. "Hi cutie." I say to Karl in a silly voice making him laugh. "Hi, auntie Li-Li." He says, laying his head on my shoulder. I look up and see John staring at me, looking me up and down as I move next to him.

"See something you like?" I ask him and he nods. "Yeah, you." He whispers to me and I chuckle lowly. "I take it I look good then?" I say and he nods again. "Definitely. I think this is the sexiest you've ever looked." He whispers and I smirk. "Had it specially made." I wink and he smirks.

I glance back to Tommy who's eyes keep adverting from me to his soon-to-be wife who has a pissed of look on her face. I smirk as I look at her, feeling good that I've ruined her day. Tommy slowly raises her veil and Grace smiles softly at him in admiration, her eyes glancing to me once more before she and Tommy turn to Isaiah's dad, Jeremiah. "Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to join together in holy matrimony of Thomas Michael Shelby and Grace Helen Burgess." He speaks as I glance at Karl who gives me a cheeky grin and I give him a cheeky grin back.

"Do you, Thomas Michael Shelby, take Grace Helen Burgess to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Jeremiah asks as Tommy nods his head a little. "I do." He says lowly and I watch them emotionless, rocking Karl side to side as he starts to fall asleep.

"Do you, Grace Helen Burgess, solemnly swear to love, honour and obey till death do you part?" Jeremiah asks. "I do." Without hesitation, Grace replies. "I now pronounce you husband and wife." Graces side of the family begin to clap lowly who Tommy grasps Graces face, leaning in and presses his lips to hers.

The Shelby side, apart from me bursts into cheers and I roll my eyes. I begin to walk down the isle, Karl still in my arms and I walk out of the church. "What a load of bollocks." I say to myself. "Bollocks." I hear Karl say and I look down at him and laugh. "No, don't you say that. Your mom will have my head. It's a bad word, okay? So don't say it." I tell him gently and he nods, cuddling into me again.

Noise begins to flow and I look back seeing John walking towards me. "My fucking girl is back!" He yells and I chuckle, shaking my head as I see some of Graces side looking over at us. He wraps his arms around me, being careful of Karl, before he leans down and kisses me. Arthur stumbles through the church doors at speed and pushes Finn back before he rushes towards me. "You fucking came!" He shouts out as he smiles happily. I grin pulling Arthur into a one armed hug as he rocks me back and forth. "I did. I missed you too much." I tell him as he pulls back.

Finn walks over to us and pecks my cheek again. "I can't get over how tall and handsome you've gotten." I say in shock as he blushes. "Well, would you look who's back?" Ada says as she pulls me into a hug. "Ada, he's so cute." I say nodding to Karl, who's playing with my hair. "Yeah, and it seems he's missed you more than these lot." Ada says and the boys give her a glare.

"No fucking way has he missed her more." The three of them shout making me chuckle. "Ada, why is your son trying to steal our girl?" John asks, frowning at his nephew. "Oh grow up. He just loves his auntie Scarlett." Ada says smiling. "No, I agree with John. He's definitely taking her away." Arthur agrees, also frowning.

I watch as Grace turns to throw her bouquet and I chuckle as her side of the family, push and scream at each other as they scramble for the flowers. Our side are definitely not ladies, well, maybe except for Ada.

Polly pulls me to her side, telling me to pose for the picture and I do, smiling softly. Arthur starts yelling as Polly reprimands him making me chuckle. John wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to his side. "You're not leaving my side, baby. Don't need you killing blondie, do we?" He says as we walk to his car.