Bonus Chapter. I Do.

Scarlett's POV

"You look beautiful." Polly says to me as she finishes pinning my hair. "Thank you. So do you, Pol." I say as she smiles at me. Today is mine and Isaiah's wedding day and to say I'm nervous is an understatement. While I'm excited and happy to marry Isaiah, I'm also feeling sad and guilty.

I feel guilty because of John. Yes, he may have been married to Esme but that's all they were. They never had children together and they never slept with each other. I know John would want me to be happy and I am, but a huge part of my heart is still reserved just for John. "I know exactly what you're thinking." Polly breaks me out of my thoughts.

"I know you're thinking about John and you have every right to, but Letty...he would want you to be happy and he would be grateful that Isaiah loves you like he did and has took on his son as his own. You don't have to feel guilty." She tells me softly. "I know and I am in love with Isaiah. I really am but I just can't let go of John." I tell her.

"You don't have to and Isaiah understands that. But after everything you've been through, you deserve a lot of happiness and Isaiah gives you that. So be happy." She says as a knock rings out on my door and Arthur pops his head in. "Can I come in?" He asks and Polly nods stepping back from me.

"Wow, Scar." Arthur says as he looks me up and down, his eyes watering. "Arthur, are you crying?" I ask and he shakes his head, sniffing. "No, just got a bit of dust in my eye." He says and me and Polly chuckle. "How do I look?" I ask him as he walks over to me and Polly slips out of the room, giving us a moment.

"You look gorgeous. I don't think you've ever looked more beautiful." He tells me and I smile, tears coming to my eyes. "Hey, hey. No crying. It's your wedding day, Scar." He says tilting my chin up. "You're thinking about John, ain't ya?" He asks and I nod. "Everyone keeps telling me that he'd be happy for me but I just feel guilty." I tell him.

"You have no reason to feel guilty, sweetheart." He says before he cups my cheek in his palm. "Listen to me. John knew you loved him and you knew he loved you. He would want you to be happy and protected and loved, just like he used to. You're happy with Isaiah, right?" He asks and I nod. "Then be happy. You deserve it. More than anyone." He says softly.

"I know. I just don't want to let him go." I say softly. "You never have to but today is your wedding day, Scar. So give me that big, beautiful smile and let's walk you down the aisle." He says cheerfully making me chuckle and nod. "Okay. Let's do it." I say and he puts on his Peaky cap, holding his arm out to me which I take.

******

Arthur pulls the car to a stop outside the church before climbing out and coming to my side to help me out. I straighten out my dress, grabbing my bouquet before I look up at the church. "You ready?" Arthur asks me and I nod, taking his arm as he walks me to the church.

******

Isaiah's POV

I wait nervously at the end of the alter, my father standing in front of me. "You okay, son?" He asks me. "Yeah. Just can't believe Letty Hayes is gonna be my wife." I say and he chuckles. "Well, she is. No going back now, son." He says. "Definitely not." I agree as the traditional wedding march plays up and everyone stands up.

I hear the church doors open and I turn around, a huge smile instantly coming onto my face when I see my girl. She holds Arthur's arm steadily as she walks in, her eyes coming straight to mine. She smiles at me as I look at her dress. She looks fucking breathtaking.

Arthur walks her up to me and stops, pressing a kiss to her cheek, taking her flowers before he takes a seat. I hold my hand out to her which she takes and she steps in front of me. "Dearly beloved..." my father begins but me and Letty block him out. "You look beautiful, baby." I tell her lowly and she smiles. "Thank you. You look so handsome." She tells me.