Factory.

Scarlett's POV

Two days later, I was back in Small Heath. It does feel good to be back and as I much as Alfie and Finn became important to me, this is my home. I sit in the betting shop talking with Polly when the boys come in. Finn sees me immediately and his face lights up. "Sis!" He yells as he runs to me.

I stand up with a smile on my face and wrap my arms around him as he hugs me tightly. "Hey little man." I say lowly before we pull back. Arthur steps in front of me and wraps me in a big hug, squeezing me tightly. "Good to see you, Scar." He tells me before letting go. "You too, Art." I tell him.

"Hey beautiful." John smirks, wrapping his arms around my waist as he hugs me. "You smell good." He whispers to me, pecking my neck before he steps back. I glance at Tommy who gives me a small smile and I nod to him. "So, what are you two talking about?" Arthur asks me and Polly.

"Letty was just telling me about this crazy woman she met in London. Used to think she was better than anyone. Uh, what was it you called her?" Polly asks me and I smirk, sitting down. "Mutton dressed as lamb." I say and she clicks her fingers. "That was it."

"What's mutton dressed as lamb?" John asks me. "It's someone who dresses too extravagant and thinks she's looks good but really doesn't. Basically dolled up to the nines." I explain and he nods. "You back for good, Scar?" Arthur asks me and I smile a little, nodding. "Yeah, I'm back." I tell him and they all smile as I catch Tommys eye.

******

On the way to Small Heath, John stops the car outside a house, confusing me as I watch him climb out of the car and leaning down to face me, pointing his finger in my direction. "Stay." He says and I don't move making him smirk. "Good girl." He says lowly as I feel heat rush between my thighs.

I watch as John makes his way to the door to which a man flung open, a box of tools in his hand and dressed in a nice white shirt, jumper, apron and a peaked cap. I can only guess he is a factory worker for the Peaky Blinders. John clearly didn't have a lot to say as he only says a word or two before walking back to the car and climbing in.

"What was all that-" I start to ask but he quickly cuts me off. "Ask Tommy. He said something about having bloody business with you, he needs help with something at the factory so I'm dropping you to him and going to work." He tells me and I frown.

******

Pulling up outside the factory, I see Tommy stood waiting against a wall, nodding towards John. I fling open the door and before I can close it, John catches it with his hand causing me to raise my eyebrow at him. "You look sexy today, baby." He tells me. My smirk grows and I lean over, placing a kiss on his lips before closing his car door and walking towards Tommy. "What business do you have, Tommy and what am I needed for?" I ask him as John drives off.

Tommy doesn't answer instead he puts his hand out. I stare at it for a moment before hesitantly taking it in my own and allowing him to pull me into the factory. Our hands are interlocked as fire cackles all around us and loud sounds ring out all around the factory.

Pausing outside an office, Tommy turns to me, my eyes watching as flames grow and spark. "Do you want to come in?" He asks me, reaching into his pockets and pulling out two cigarettes. Holding one out to me, I take it gently and follow him inside the office, closing the door behind me in silence.

When I turn, I spot the man from earlier this morning, staring at me. "Your brothers came to my house." The man speaks up. "And what appears to be your brothers girl." He says and I grin, taking a drag from my cigarette. "Hear that, Tommy? I'm Johns girl." I say, knowing I'm winding him up as he ignores me.

"They said the Peaky Blinders have business with me." He adds as Tommy walks towards the desk and takes a seat across from the man. "You're not afraid of me." Tommy says, puffing on his cigarette. "So, what is it you want from a simple working man?" The man asks him.

"Fear." Tommy begins. I hear men fighting and I step closer behind Tommy and I place a hand on my shoulder to warn him, but before I can move away, his hand reaches up and gently held my fingers. "Poor Mr Nutely drank too much. He went for a piss on the train tracks behind the factory. Train came. They found his body in Saltley, broken into bits." Tommy threatens. "I know what you do. Tell me what you want." The man, know known as Mr Nutely spoke.

Turning in his chair, Tommy points towards the blue print map on the wall. "There. The lots complete warehouse. Bays four, five and six. You have the keys?" He questions. "Yes, I have the keys." Mr Nutely answers slowly. "What's in bay four?" Tommy presses. "Completed type 40's and type 21's waiting for the paint shop." He answers. "Bay five?" I ask. "Paint shop and parts." Mr Nutely answers. "So it's bay six." I say to Tommy. "What is?" Mr Nutely asks.

"Give me the keys for bay six." Tommy demands. "It's just old stock and storage." Mr Nutely blurts. "Give me the keys to bay six." Tommy repeats. Mr Nutley sighs and stands up, walking over to his jacket, pulling out a set of keys.

Handing them to me, he stares at Tommy as he stood, his hand grabbing my waist. "I'm only doing this to protect my family." Mr Nutely tells Tommy who directs me out of the room and towards bay six. Walking into the cloaked room, Tommy leads me towards an army truck in the back and helped me to stand on it beside him.

"What the fuck are you planning, Tom?" I ask him quietly, throwing my cigarette on the ground. "There was a Russian man at my wedding night. He gave a wrong code so Arthur killed him. I'm going to get payed a lot of money by the Russians if all of this goes to plan, Letts. It's dangerous but if we get it bloody right, I'll never see you fucking without again." He spat.

"I need you to go help John and Arthur with something. They'll tell you what. I've got a meeting with father Hughes about the Shelby charity foundation dinner that's happening this weekend." Tommy instructs. I sigh but nod, jumping down from the vehicle. "Scarlett Hayes, what have I done?" I hear Tommy mutter to himself as I walk off.