Boxing Ring.

Scarlett's POV

I walk into the boxing ring, greeting some of the men we know before I spot Finn. "Hey, little man." I say and he turns to me, giving me a smile before pecking my cheek. "Hey, sis." He greets as I look around. "Where's Arthur?" I ask and he points. I look over and see Arthur talking to a another guy.

"Hey Finn, who am-" Isaiah starts to ask before he sees me and grins. "Hey, gorgeous." He says and I smile. "Hey." I say trailing my eyes down his naked, very toned and muscly torso. "My eyes are up here." He says and I roll my eyes. "I know. Doesn't mean I can't look." I tell him as I give him a wink and he smirks.

"There's my girl!" Arthur exclaims as he walks over to me and I smile. He gives me a quick hug, pecking my cheek before he pulls back. "Alright, Finn, you're with that guy. Isaiah, you're with him." Arthur tells the boys who nod. "What about you?" I ask. "The Ross kid." He says motioning to a man already in one of the areas.

******

"Come on Finn, hit him." One guy chants out to Finn from the watching area. "Don't go soft, you're a Shelby." Another shouts out and I quickly eye them before looking back at Isaiah who looks really hot fighting. He pushes the guy he's fighting, back into the ropes and gives me a quick wink before fighting again. I smile shaking my head as I hear an angry grunting noise.

Looking around, I see they're coming from where Arthur is. "Fucking hell. Letty!" Someone shouts as I jump over the side. "Arthur!" I shout as me and two other guys try to pull him off the guy he was fighting. Finally succeeding, I begin to shove him backwards, as it was easier.

Everyone had stepped over to where we are including Finn and Isaiah. Deciding I've had enough of Arthur's bullshit, I clench my fist and swing at his face, making everyone gasp in shock. They all look at me like I'm crazy except for Finn and Isaiah who look impressed.

"You done?" I growl to Arthur, but his confusion puts him off guard, letting me pull him further away. "Everyone, fuck off!" I yell to onlookers. Crouching next to the Ross kid, I feel him for a pulse and sigh when I don't find one. "For fucks sake." I growl. "Finn, take Arthur home. Send Lovelock and Scudboat, please." I instruct and he nods. "Isaiah, make sure everyone else leaves." I tell him and he nods.

******

I pace up and down the boxing ring as I run m hands through my hair. "Letts, everyone's out. Finns gonna tell Scudboat to knock four times so we know it's him." Isaiah tells me before he looks down at the body. "Fucking hell, his face is battered." He says. "Tommy's gonna have a fit." I groan knowing I'm gonna get the blame.

"Just be glad its not you on the receiving end." Isaiah says and I scoff. "Oh, trust me, I'll somehow make my way onto the receiving end." I groan, leaning back against the ropes. "Do you know when the Garrison is reopening?" He asks me. "Like a month, think they've just finished painting." I tell him and he nods.

Four knocks sounds out at the door and captures our attention, I walk over to it. "Who is it?" I ask. "Scudboat and Lovelock." I hear Scudboat speak and I open the door. "So what's happened, Letts?" Lovelock asks me as him and Scudboat press a kiss to my cheek. "Come see." Isaiah answers for me.

"Holy shit, did he get attacked by a bear or something?" Scudboat asks. "Arthur, he lost it." I tell him sighing. "We'll sort it out. You two get out of here." Lovelock tells us and we nod. "I just need to get dressed." Isaiah says and I nod, waiting for him. He changes quickly and we walk out of the ring, leaving Scudboat and Lovelock to it.

******

"You stay out here with the rest of them. Let me deal with Tommy." I tell Isaiah as we walk inside Polly's house, she hasn't moved into her new house yet. "Finn, does he know what happened?" I ask and he nods. "He does, yeah, he's waiting for you." He replies. "Told you I'd be in the receiving end." I whisper to Isaiah before walking to Tommys office.

I walk in and he looks up at me. "What happened?" He asks firmly. "Arthur blew. Been doing it a lot recently. Can't even hear his own name." I tell him. "Your best friend killed a boy. Where were you?" He asks. "I was watching Finn and Isaiah. Didn't realise it was my job to supervise a man older than me." I say sarcastically.

"You know he's a loose cannon." Tommy sighs. "So, it's my fault?" I ask. "I didn't say that." He replies. "You didn't have to, you implied it. I wasn't supervising Arthur and he killed a kid. I wasn't the one who took away his fucking medication." I add. "He doesn't need it. He just needs to shut the door on the fucking war. I have." Tommy tells me, staring into my eyes.

"He's not you, Tommy. Don't you fucking get that? He can't just shut it all out. And don't bullshit me. Look me in my eyes and tell me you've slept at least a solid two nights before the boat ride." I exclaim and he breaks eye contact.

"Exactly. You can't. No one blames you, we will never understand. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to do our best to help. Why'd you take away his medication? You needed him fast, because every gang leader needs a fucking wild card. Someone unpredictable. A mad dog. But you're using your traumatised brother." I say.

"Leave. Get out." Tommy glares, clenching his jaw. "Fine. You can avoid me, but that voice in your head, that'll never leave." I say before I walk out of his office. "Not a wise idea to go in there." I say to the others. "Letty, what did you do?" Polly asks me. "Why are you assuming I did anything? I just told him some truths and let him think about it." I say shrugging. "I think it's about time someone did." I say before I nod at Finn and Isaiah to follow me.

"Where are we going?" They ask me as we walk down the street. "To get a drink." I say and they both smirk at each other before putting on their serious faces and walking straight like true Peaky men do.