Russian Business.

Scarlett's POV

Walking back into the big mansion, my eyes land on Polly and Grace who are at a table, where they had filled large bowls with drink. I walk over, the conversation between Polly and Grace being dropped as I chuckle dryly, reaching around Grace to fill a cup with alcohol.

"Tommy told me he's not happy with you being here. I thought you already left." Grace says to me, trying to press my buttons and I shrug, a small smile gracing my face. "Don't be ridiculous, Grace. You and I both know who he was looking at as you walked down the aisle." I reply winking at Polly who smirks. "It certainly wasn't fucking you."

Grace frowns, shaking her head. "We all know you're incapable of love, Scarlett. I'm surprised you haven't tried to attack me yet considering you're Tommys Angel. You'll probably wait for him to turn his back before you stab me." She says and I smirk as Polly laughs at Graces comment, pulling me into a side hug as she squeezes my waist. "Don't get too feisty Grace. Don't forget who the Shelby's, including me, will pick if you two get into a fight."

"Besides, you're not worth my time. I've got better things to do." I tell Grace as I place a cigarette in my mouth and light it, winking at Grace. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the bride and groom will now dance. Alone." The room breaks into cheers as Grace and Polly lace on fake smiles as the attention turns to the bride. Glancing at me one last time, Grace keeps her smile plastered as she walks into the middle of the room where Tommy stands, circled with people and waiting for Grace.

I watch them dance, catching Tommys eye every time he turned in my direction. I glance around the room, taking in the paintings before I stub my cigarette out and walk out of the room, just walking around.

******

I walk back into the hall and I walk over to Finn. He catches my hand, grinning at me and begins to pull me behind him. "Finn, where are we going?" I ask before I see Arthur and Tommy sitting in a car. "Okay, never mind." I says as I climb in the back and Finn climbs in next to me.

Arthur turns back to face me with a cheeky grin. "Where have you been?" He asks and I smirk. "Don't you worry about it." I say and see Tommy grip the steering wheel tightly as he begins to drive. "Well, you sure you want to come? You haven't been hanging with the Peaky's for a while." He says.

I lean forward and shove him lightly, letting out a small scoff. "You should be the one not to come. You're not getting any younger Arthur, but it's fine, you don't look a day older than fifty." I tease as Finn lets out a laugh at my comment and I notice Tommy cracking a small smile. Arthur chuckles, fixing his Peaky cap. "Shut it, Scar."

Pulling the car up, Tommy jumps out quickly followed by Arthur and as I go to get out, my legs wobble and Finn grabs me. "You okay?" He asks and I nod, before we walk to the front of the car. "May I introduce to you the grand duchess Tatiana Petrovna from Tbilisi, Georgia." Standing in front of a car is a brunette woman who walks towards us slightly.

"Grand Duchess, may I introduce to you the Shelby brothers and Scarlett Hayes. Small Heath, Birmingham." Moving closer, the police officer leans into Tommys shoulder. "And eh, good luck with this one Tom." He says as I glare the woman down, watching as she looks me up and down. "There a problem?" I ask her as the boys turn to look at me. "I was admiring your dress, Miss Hayes. It's beautiful." She says as I scoff.

Off course she fucking was.

"Give me the money." Tommy demands. "I was told to give it to Mr Kaledin." She speaks, her accent heavy. Glancing over at Finn, who is trying to focus on his feet and not interfere in the conversation, my lips tilt up at his innocence. "Whoever it is up there, he gave the wrong name. We asked him the name as he gave the wrong one." Tommy informs.

"What name did he give?" Tatiana presses. "No, I don't trust any of you. Give me the money." Tommy spat, sliding his jacket off his shoulders. He steps beside me and gently places it over my shoulders as I shiver in the cold. I pull his jacket close to me, smelling cigarettes and whiskey.

"I do not want this shit anywhere near my fucking house!" Tommy yells. "All I know is no variations. It's from Churchill himself. And who ever it is up at the house, he gave me the wrong fucking name. And you do this to me on my fucking wedding day." He growls. Blinking, Tatiana stares at him intently. "The money is in the car, Mr Shelby. Fetch it out and count it." She spat. Grinning, Tommy nods, reaching into his pocket and pulls out a cigarette. "Good. Finn."

Finn hurries towards the back of the car, coming back with a brown case, clicking it open. Me and Arthur walk over and I push Arthur slightly as I count the money. "Yeah, we're good." I murmur. "You can go, Moss." Tommy directs. "Can you do it?" Tatiana ponders as Tommy drags his cigarette not answering. "Can you kill?" Tatiana repeats.

"Moss, you take the 'Duchess' back to Birmingham." Tommy nods, grabbing my waist and pushing me back to the car. I push his hand away from me and climb back in the car as Finn climbs in after me. Tommy and Arthur climb in and we drove off as I stare out the window.