Weathy Old Man 1

Lu Yanzhou was always painting when he was young, but as he got older, he had less time to paint and began to learn other things.

In this world, he is much older than Xie Chengze, but he has always been with Xie Chengze. It was not until Xie Chengze's death that he left with Xie Chengze's soul and entered the next world.

This is a modern world.

Lu Yanzhou was staying in a small but clean room. When he got up from the ground, he found that he smelled of alcohol and was stink to heaven.

His current state is somewhat similar to the state he was in when he first woke up in the last world. However, the original owner's poor state in the previous world was due to his career, while the original owner's poor state in this world...was due to a broken heart.

This time, Lu Yanzhou didn't become a scumbag, but rather a first-class infatuated man, the ultimate dog-licker.

It's just...it wasn't Xie Chengze who he was licking.

The original owner of Lu Yanzhou's body was born in a very miserable family.

His parents were both gamblers and hung out in casinos all day long. Later, they owed a large sum of money, so they abandoned the original owner and ran away together.

The original owner could only live with his grandma, but the original owner's grandma didn't like the original owner, so it didn't change much. When the original owner was twelve years old, the original owner's grandma fell ill and passed away.

The original owner entered the orphanage and met the person he loved deeply who was two years younger than him.

The man's name was Jiang Mi, nicknamed Mimi. He was sent to the orphanage after his parents died in a car accident and lived in the same room as the original owner.

Jiang Mi was frail, thin and pitiful. The original owner took good care of him out of sympathy in the beginning, but taking care of him...The original owner fell in love with him.

However, the original owner felt that it was not right to like men, and he didn't want to bring Jiang Mi down, so he didn't show anything and only focused on taking care of Jiang Mi.

Life in the orphanage is pretty good. They have enough food and clothing, and they can go to school normally.

However, if they want to live like those children who have both parents and are loved by their parents, that is obviously impossible.

For example, they have very little pocket money and few snacks.

The original owner had lived a hard life since he was a child, so he wasn't really greedy for these things. However, although Jiang Mi's parents did not leave him any inheritance, they loved Jiang Mi very much when they were alive. Jiang Mi had never lacked anything before, so from time to time, he will want this and want that.

At first, the original owner just pity Jiang Mi so he used his own pocket money to buy various snacks for Jiang Mi. But after he fell in love with Jiang Mi, he couldn't wait to give all the good things to Jiang Mi.

When the original owner was in high school, his grades were neither good nor bad.

He was actually very smart. Although he had already started working during the summer and doing various part-time jobs, his grades were not bad.

If he hadn't fallen in love with Jiang Mi, he would have been admitted to an ordinary university, then relied on the tuition-free policy for poor students and student loans to finish college, he could then find a good job in the future.