Wealthy Old Man 9

Xie Chengze and Lu Yanzhou are together everyday and talk about many things.

However, Lu Yanzhou rarely talked about his past. When he did mention it, he would only say a few words.

Mentioning Jiang Mi...Lu Yanzhou was very unhappy when talking about Jiang Mi.

Because of this, Xie Chengze never took Jiang Mi seriously. When Jiang Mi came to see him, he thought it was ridiculous.

But now Lu Yanzhou's former colleagues all say in unison that Lu Yanzhou is very good to Jiang Mi.

Xie Chengze thought for a while, then asked people to continue the investigation. The scope of the investigation this time was not limited to Lu Yanzhou's former colleagues.

Thinking of that time when he went shopping with Lu Yanzhou, Lu Yanzhou once took out a membership card...Xie Chengze also added this.

However, when facing Lu Yanzhou, Xie Chengze showed nothing.

Today happened to be the weekend, and Lu Yanzhou is taking Xie Chengze to the zoo.

Ever since he learned that Xie Chengze had never been to these places, he was keen to take Xie Chengze to visit one place after another.

Xie Chengze got up early in the morning, put on the sportswear that Lu Yanzhou picked for him, put on a sun hat, then went out with Lu Yanzhou.

When he arrived at the door, Xie Chengze asked: "Don't I need to bring anything?"

Lu Yanzhou patted his backpack: "No, I have brought everything."

Lu Yanzhou really brought everything. When visiting the zoo, no matter what Xie Chengze needs, he can provide it.

Even without Xie Chengze saying anything, he had already handed the things to Xie Chengze.

Seeing Lu Yanzhou like this, Xie Chengze couldn't help but curl up the corner of his mouth.

Lu Yanzhou was really good to him. With Lu Yanzhou like this, it was impossible not to like him.

However, Lu Yanzhou was so good at taking care of others...did he get it from someone else?

Xie Chengze's eyes narrowed slightly, feeling strangely irritated.

The two played at the zoo for a day. When they returned home in the evening, Xie Chengze took Lu Yanzhou's hand and said, "Yanzhou, do you want to sleep with me today?"

He had invited Lu Yanzhou but Lu Yanzhou didn't agree, so he never mentioned this matter anymore.

And now, it was his second time inviting Lu Yanzhou.

Lu Yanzhou sighed: "AZe, your physical condition...let's wait a little longer."

He took care of Xie Chengze for a month so his health got better, but his physical condition was still not optimistic.

If he was accidentally injured or something, it will take some time to heal.

Xie Chengze was a little confused: "Wait a little longer?" His body will get worse the longer he waits, right?

Lu Yanzhou said: "I have been taking care of your body recently. If you eat the food I cook and walk more with me, won't your body feel better?"

This is true, but this cannot really make his body better.

Xie Chengze wanted to say something more, but when he thought about this period, Lu Yanzhou went back to his room early every day and then didn't come out...He didn't say anything after all, he just smiled and said, "Then I'm waiting for you to take care of my body."