Wealthy Old Man 4

Xie Chengze actually rarely dyes his hair.

As the leader of the Xie family, it's better for him to appear mature and stable than to appear young.

However, he occasionally dye his own hair so he has some hair dye at home.

Now seeing the look in Lu Yanzhou's eyes, Xie Chengze decided to dye his hair every day from today on.

"Brother Xie, you are so handsome." Lu Yanzhou praised.

"I'm already old, how can I compare with you young people..."

"Brother Xie, don't always say you are old. You are obviously very young, only in your thirties." Said Lu Yanzhou.

When Xie Chengze heard this, he smiled bitterly to himself.

He is indeed not that old. The successful people he usually interacts with are still working hard in their forties.

However, he was in poor health and his life had entered his twilight years.

"Brother Xie, I made breakfast, come and have some." Lu Yanzhou greeted Xie Chengze.

"Why not let the nanny do it?" Xie Chengze asked.

"I want to make something for you to eat." Lu Yanzhou looked at Xie Chengze intently.

The nanny also said: "Mr. Xie, Mr. Lu is very good at cooking. He gets up early in the morning just to cook for you."

Xie Chengze sat down at the dining table happily and noticed that he liked the breakfast on the table.

He tasted it and found that the breakfast also tasted very good, even far better than the nanny, who he hired to cook.

He didn't expect Lu Yanzhou to have such skills!

"Xiao Lu, you are very good at cooking. Did you often cook before?" Xie Chengze asked.

"Yes." Said Lu Yanzhou. His skill was developed little by little in his long life.

Xie Chengze's tastes are slightly different in each world, but he believes that the food he makes will definitely suit Xie Chengze's appetite.

Xie Chengze praised a few more words, feeling a little sorry for Lu Yanzhou.

Lu Yanzhou cooks food so well, he must have cooked it often before.

Is it because he has no parents and is an orphan?

If Lu Yanzhou had parents, how could he not have money to go to college? If Lu Yanzhou had parents, why would he need to live under someone else's roof? If Lu Yanzhou had parents, how could he be proficient in cooking?

"Brother Xie, that's great if you like the food I cooked! Brother Xie, I prepared lunch for you. Do you want to take it to the company to eat?" Lu Yanzhou asked, making an embarrassed look again: "My cooking is average. If Brother Xie has already ordered a meal, forget it."

Xie Chengze did order a meal, but he smiled gently: "I didn't order any meal, I usually just eat a casual meal at noon. It would be great if I could bring a meal."

Lu Yanzhou smiled and said, "brother Xie, I will do it for you every day from now on."

"Will it trouble you?"

"No trouble," Lu Yanzhou said.

The nanny listened to their conversation silently. Mr. Xie always had lunch specially prepared for him at a high-end restaurant. She had told Lu Yanzhou about this before when Lu Yanzhou was cooking.

As a result, both of them now pretended not to know about it...

Lu Yanzhou and Xie Chengze went to the company together.