Wealthy Old Man 7

Manager Zhang returned to the department and looked for Lu Yanzhou: "Xiao Lu! Mr. Xie cares about you very much. He specifically asked me to take care of you today."

"I know." Lu Yanzhou smiled. If his Aze doesn't care about him, who will he care about?

"By the way, are you going on a date today?" Manager Zhang asked.

"Yes." Lu Yanzhou answered. He planned to take Xie Chengze to a nearby amusement park today.

These days, he and Xie Chengze talk a lot and he learned a lot about Xie Chengze. When Xie Chengze was young, he probably didn't go out to play much. When he grew up, he also have no time to play.

"Then you should get off work early and have fun with your boyfriend." Manager Zhang said.

People in their department felt that Lu Yanzhou's boyfriend was a bit clingy as he kept texting him every day and asked for romantic dates.

However, he also cooks for Lu Yanzhou every day, so he obviously loves Lu Yanzhou very much...thus, it's good to have such a boyfriend!

"Thank you, Manager Zhang." Lu Yanzhou smiled and began to prepare for the evening date.

Xie Chengze had never been to an amusement park, so he was a little surprised when Lu Yanzhou took him to the amusement park.

They didn't go for any exciting ride, but they took a ride on the ferris wheel. When the ferris wheel took off, Lu Yanzhou kissed Xie Chengze: "AZe, I love you."

Xie Chengze's heartbeat accelerated again.

He had always felt that Lu Yanzhou may not really like him, but now...he felt like he was deeply loved.

In fact, there are many people who love him, precisely because he has no shortage of people who love him, so he is more willing to find someone to love.

And if the person he loves loves him back...that would be the best thing.

Saturday, Xie family old home.

The Xie family's old house is said to be an old house, but in fact it is not that old. It was a villa bought by father Xie and Xie Ruanxin's mother when they got married. A few years ago, the entire villa was decorated very modernly according to Xie Ruanxin's preferences.

At this moment, Xie Ruanxin was chatting with her mother.

Xie's mother said: "Ruan Xin, how are you and Tan Shaojun?"

Xie Ruanxin said: "Just the same. Tan Shaojun didn't break up with that man, but he will definitely marry me. His parents and him both gave me guarantees."

"That's good. With him on your side, you will definitely get Xie company." Mother Xie was very happy to hear this.

Xie Ruanxin also agreed.

Mother Xie suddenly became worried again and asked: "By the way Ruanxin, Xie Chengze's side...is he really in love?"

Xie Ruanxin: "Definitely! I even saw the roses in his car. He must want to give them away! Everyone in the company is also talking about this matter."

Xie Chengze has changed a lot in recent days.

He dyes his hair every day and no longer wears dull clothes. He looks much younger. That's okay, but he used to work overtime, but now he gets off work on time every day, maybe even earlier.

All the secretaries thought he was in love, and some even see Xie Chengze as a love-struck fool.

Mother Xie became worried: "What should we do? If he falls in love and gets married..."