Wealthy Old Man 3

Lu Yanzhou couldn't believe what he heard.

Xie Chengze actually asked him to call him 'uncle'?

Doesn't the Xie Chengze of this world like him? Otherwise, how could he make him call him uncle?

You know, although Xie Chengze is older than him, he is only twelve years older. This age difference is nothing at all!

Meeting Xie Chengze's amiable gaze, Lu Yanzhou felt uncomfortable. He smiled dryly and said, "Mr. Xie, you are not much older than me. I'd better not call you uncle."

Xie Chengze said: "How am I only a few years older than you? I'm almost forty, so I should be a lot older than you."

Xie Chengze had to admit that he really liked Lu Yanzhou.

Looking at Lu Yanzhou at this moment, he felt that his whole heart was filled with sweetness.

Just being close to this person makes him feel happy.

But he doesn't plan to fall in love with Lu Yanzhou.

He is quite old and in poor health, he doesn't know how many years he will live...He is already like this, why bother a young man?

Previously, he pretended to faint when approaching Lu Yanzhou because he wanted to get in touch with Lu Yanzhou. From now on...he would be satisfied if he could become Lu Yanzhou's trusted elder.

Lu Yanzhou yelled: "I'm almost thirty, we are ten years apart at most."

Xie Chengze burst out laughing when he heard this. There are older people who wish others would think they are still young.

However, there are also some young people who like to pretend to be mature...Lu Yanzhou should be like this.

"Brother Xie!" Lu Yanzhou said, "I'll call you Brother Xie!"

Xie Chengze agreed: "That's okay."

Xie Chengze and Lu Yanzhou started chatting. Lu Yanzhou took advantage of the situation and explained the original owner's experience to him.

He said that he was an orphan and had a good friend Jiang Mi whom he had met in the orphanage. Jiang Mi fell in love with Tan Shaojun two years ago.

"Jiang Mi knew about your sister's existence a few months ago, so he broke up with Tan Shaojun and lived with me. Then Tan Shaojun started resenting me. He found someone to pretend to be my client and created a flaw. He signed a contract with me, but in the end he tore up the contract and gave up the goods, causing me to owe millions in debt." Lu Yanzhou sighed.

The original owner was miserable. After being cheated, he had no place to redress his grievances.

After all, the other party's behavior cannot be regarded as fraud. The person didn't swindle money from the original owner and the original owner's boss, and had even lost the deposit instead — the person did not want the goods after ordering them.

But that batch of goods was customized according to that person's requirements, so other people didn't want it at all!

All in all, the original owner caused millions of losses to the boss, so it was normal for him to lose his job and be in debt.

At this time, the original owner did not know that Tan Shaojun did it, but Lu Yanzhou knew, so he did not hide anything in front of Xie Chengze.

However, the original owner liked Jiang Mi, so he didn't say anything about being a dog-licker for Jiang Mi.

Speaking of which, the original owner never confessed to Jiang Mi that he liked Jiang Mi...So, where is the evidence?

No one can produce evidence!