Wealthy Old Man 12

Xie Chengze had just gone out after a meeting when he saw his car.

He was a little tired, so he quickly walked to the car and opened the door, and then felt that all the fatigue in his body was swept away.

Lu Yanzhou was actually in the car, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand, smiling at him: "AZe!"

Xie Chengze's lips couldn't help but curl up.

Not far away, Tan Shaojun, who saw this scene, felt a little contemptuous in his heart.

He didn't expect that Xie Chengze, whom he regarded as his biggest enemy, would be moved by some small favors and really fall in love with a good-for-nothing like Lu Yanzhou.

Just as this thought arose in his mind, he suddenly thought of what Xie Chengze said before — Xie Chengze's words clearly meant that Jiang Mi was not as good as Lu Yanzhou.

When Tan Shaojun came home, his face was not very good.

"Shaojun, you're back!" Jiang Mi greeted Tan Shaojun happily when he saw him.

If it were in the past, Tan Shaojun would be in a very good mood when he went home and saw the person he liked waiting for him, and then went to kiss Jiang Mi.

But today...

Tan Shaojun asked: "Is there anything to eat at home?"

"There are snacks and milk, do you want to eat it?" Jiang Mi asked.

Tan Shaojun suddenly became unhappy: "I came back so late but you didn't know how to make some late-night food for me?"

Jiang Mi felt that Tan Shaojun was unreasonable: "You didn't tell me! And you had never eaten at midnight before!"

When Tan Shaojun heard what Jiang Mi said, he felt that something was wrong with him, but he still said: "Then go and make me something to eat now." Tan Shaojun had also hired an aunt to cook, but now it's already very late. The aunt had long gone home. However, there's still ingredients in the refrigerator.

Jiang Mi said: "Didn't I tell you that I can't cook?"

Tan Shaojun's anger that he was suppressing immediately rose: "You don't want to do it, or you don't know how to do it? You are not young, and you were also raised in the orphanage, you can't cook?"

Tan Shaojun really didn't understand Jiang Mi. Though he doesn't usually cook, when mentioned it, he said he couldn't do it.

However, in the past thirty years of his life, when he was studying abroad, when he went camping, during the New Year or family birthdays, he occasionally cooked, and the food he cooked could be eaten.

Jiang Mi can't even make noodles too?

"Must those raised in the orphanage know how to cook? I've told you before, I can't!" After Jiang Mi finished speaking, tears gathered in his eyes.

Tan Shaojun used 'orphanage' to stimulate him, it's too much!

And there are so many people who can't cook now, why should he be able to do it?

In the past, Tan Shaojun would definitely feel distressed, but now he wants to curse.

He often went to Lu Yanzhou's place to look for Jiang Mi. Sometimes when it was time for dinner, there would be home-cooked food on the table.

Was that all done by Lu Yanzhou? Jiang Mi doesn't even help a little?

As long as Jiang Mi is there to help, he would still know something from observing, right?