Wealthy Old Man 2

After Lu Yanzhou took a shower, he looked at himself in the mirror.

Jiang Mi started to entangle with the president in his senior year, so it has been two full years now.

Jiang Mi is now twenty-four years old and the original owner is twenty-six years old.

26 is not young, but the original owner is very particular about taking care of himself. The person in the mirror has sword eyebrows, bright eyes, and smooth skin. He looks like he is in his early twenties at most, like a young college student.

As for why the original owner pays attention to his appearance...

The original owner entered society as a salesperson at the age of eighteen. He didn't know anything at the beginning. He was able to sell things only because of his handsome appearance and sweet mouth.

This face can be used to make money, so he naturally takes care of it.

In addition, Jiang Mi is a beauty addict...For Jiang Mi, the original owner was very concerned about his body and appearance. Other salesmen around him smoked and drank, but he didn't do it and insisted on exercising.

He looks much more handsome than when he first awakened in the previous world, so Xie Chengze should like him?

The original owner has been living alone these years. The house he lives in now is also rented, but in order to facilitate the sales, he has a few outfits.

Lu Yanzhou found one, put it on, then took the subway to the area near Xie Chengze's company. By the way, he sorted out the information related to Xie Chengze in the original owner's memory.

Jiang Mi and his president get together and break up a lot, and the original owner is also involved too, but after all, the original owner was still a small figure.

He has never spoken to Xie Chengze, and only met him once from a distance when he accompanied Jiang Mi to find his president.

Fortunately, because of Xie Chengze's sister Xie Ruanxin, the original owner inquired about the Xie family.

Xie Ruanxin is only twenty-two years old this year, two years younger than Jiang Mi, and is the daughter of the Xie family. Xie Chengze is sixteen years older than Xie Ruanxin, and is already thirty-eight years old.

It has been ten years since Xie Chengze took over the Xie family's company and has developed the Xie family's company prosperously.

Unfortunately, he was in poor health, so he never got married and rarely appeared in front of others.

He wonders what kind of illness Xie Chengze has in this world.

If Jiang Mi's boyfriend uses commercial means to compete fairly with Xie Chengze, and the Xie family loses in the end, then Lu Yanzhou won't say anything.

However, this person is a scumbag. He not only coaxed Xie Ruanxin into telling him the Xie's company's secrets, but also tempered with Xie Chengze's medicine, causing Xie Chengze to go to the hospital...

This is no longer a business competition, this is breaking the law!

Lu Yanzhou's impression of Jiang Mi and his boyfriend were extremely bad.

Even he felt that this girl, Xie Ruanxin, was disgusting.

Xie Ruanxin was young and was deceived into having a relationship by a scumbag. This made people sympathize with her, but later on, she actually knew about Jiang Mi's existence and also caused trouble for Jiang Mi several times.

For this reason, the original owner even went to Xie Ruanxin to ask for an explanation. Xie Ruanxin only visited high-end places so the original owner could not find her.